Zenkit To Do is a super-simple task management app to help you work productively and collaborate with anyone.
It lets you organize your tasks, shopping lists, meetings, events, trips, ideas, notes, places, and whatever else is important to you.
You can create lists and share tasks with your team members, family, and friends.
To Do synchronizes everything between all your devices so you can access your lists wherever you are, even offline.
Zenkit To Do is part of the Zenkit product family. Zenkit has won several awards and is celebrated in Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, and The Next Web, to name but a few.
• Create any lists you need and use them on your phone, tablet, and computer simultaneously.
• Add images, PDFs, presentations, photos, links, and other documents to your tasks.
• Set reminders so you never miss an important date.
• Use folders to help you organize your lists.
• Share lists with team members, friends, and family.
• Or share whole folders to make sure everyone has the lists they need.
• Comment on tasks to keep your chats in context.
• @mention other users to contact them directly.
• Assign tasks so everyone knows what they need to do.
• See everything you need to work on in the “Assigned to Me” list.
Use Anywhere, Safely
• All content is automatically synchronized across all of your devices.
• All content is available offline, so you can continue working without the internet.
• Your content belongs to YOU.
• Data privacy and protection is central to us.
• 2FA login protects your account.
• Our servers are located in Germany.
The Zenkit Universe
• To Do works seamlessly with the original Zenkit app and other Zenkit products. This means you can also access your tasks on a Kanban board, Gantt chart, or with a mind map. Stay tuned!
• Additional custom fields and references to other objects such as customers etc. are possible through the Zenkit app.
For more information, go to https://zenkit.com/todo/
- Improved performance when saving data for offline usage
- General improvements and bugfixes
- Updated translations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
In the nick of time
There's a universe where the "wunderkind" team that created Wunderlist going to work for Microsoft and taking two years to create a weak-tea substitute for Wunderlist makes sense. There are even sure to be people who find that assemblage of average elements super useful. I use Wunderlist and have evolved my use of its tools to a robust system tracking my personal to-do tasks. When the hard deadline of May 6 as the end of support for Wunderlist came downto a few weeks away, and none of the other "usual suspects" in the to-do universe were any closer to meeting my needs and expectations, I thought I'd end up trying to make the to-do app I use at work bend to my personal needs. I knew for sure I wasn't going to use Microsoft. My relief when I found Zenkit To Do was immense. All the function, all the familiarity, and an easy import of my data. Well done, Zenkit, well done!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much Andy! We're so glad that Zenkit To Do ticks all the boxes for you :)
Great Support. Contact them and share your feedback!
Is Zenkit To Do a 5 start app? Well, not yet, but they’re on the fast track to become what Wunderlist was. There have been bugs and features that still need to be implemented to catch up to Wunderlist, but having contacted their support team, they’re on the ball and keeping track of all the feature requests. We’re looking forward to what the future brings for Zenkit To Do. Let’s wish them the best of luck and support them by sending them bug reports and feature requests to make Zenkit To Do a 100% Wunderlist twin.
Great transition from Wunderlist
Super happy this app came out as Microsoft To Do just didn’t have the same functionality/feel.
I love how I can make multiple folders to separate my lists and the progress bar is an added bonus when completing subtasks under a list. I would like to see one thing implemented. Currently, there is no way to add a reminder under a sub task item, but only the title of the list name itself. It would be helpful to add reminders to subtasks or actually name the reminder.
Other than that, it’s a solid app! Thank you guys 🙂
- Axonic Informationssysteme GmbH
- 40.6 MB
Requires iOS 10 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Axonic Informationssysteme GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.