Did you know that Jesus Christ visited the American continent? Soon after His Crucifixion and Resurrection, He came to the people of ancient America, where he taught His gospel, organized His church, and asked His disciples to keep a record of His ministry among them. That record is the Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ and is a companion to the Bible. You will feel your faith in Jesus Christ increase and His love for you as you read and discover His teachings throughout the text.
* Translations for most major world languages
* Audio narration in Cakchiquel, English, Guarani, Japanese, Korean, Mam, Navajo, Portuguese, Quiche, Spanish, and Tzotzil
* Quick reference guide that highlights key passages about Jesus Christ, gospel topics, people, places, and events in the Book of Mormon
* Search capability and simple navigation, including swiping gestures to navigate between chapters
* Links to ask questions over chat or in person
• New onboarding experience
• App translations
• Bug fixes and general maintenance
Ratings and Reviews
I was hoping to use this app to listen to the Book of Mormon like an audiobook. Two important features need work before this will be useful. I wonder if any of the app developers are paying attention to these reviews...
Firstly, there are only three play speeds: 1x, 2x, and 3x. 1x is too slow. 2x and 3x are too fast. Most audiobook apps allow for 1.25x, 1.5x, and 1.75x.
Secondly, bookmarking. If I have to stop listening for awhile and the app gets closed, my place is lost the next time I open it. Would be nice if the app would remember where I left off, or at least allowed me to place bookmarks.
Great but needs a little tweaking
Hello this review is just for the developers. I live the experience but the audio every time I open back to where I was starts back from the very beginning. On re-open of the app if I click the next arrow on the bottom right it jumps back to the introduction too. Not sure what’s causing this but I’d love to see that fixed if possible.
Thank you again for making this I use it every day!
It starts over
I Love the reader, but every time I go back to listen to the next chapter, it starts back at the title page and then introduction. I have to scan ahead to the end of what he’s saying then go and re-input the chapter I’m on. If I have to stop in the middle of a chapter, it doesn’t save my spot. I switched to this version because when my other app updated, it switched to a different reader that I can’t handle listening to. It almost made me cry! (Ok, I teared up). I was so thankful to find the good reader here!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- 54.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Cebuano, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Fiji, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian, Hungarian, Iloko, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kekchí, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malagasy, Marshallese, Mongolian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tahitian, Thai, Tonga, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.