From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the Daily Record Morris Co. NJ app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 3 months for just 99¢ per month ($9.99/month after), or $69.99 annually. If you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://cm.dailyrecord.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: email@example.com
• More Personalization: We're adding in greater flexibility and new features to help you follow the topics most relevant to you for upcoming events. Keep a look out for more "My Topics" around big events coming soon.
• More Stories: We're now showing only our latest published content in the More Stories section to keep you up to date on what's happening now.
• As always, we've fixed some bugs and improved performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Finally, a change for the better
For too long, the Black, Latinx, Immigrant, LGBTQIA, and Muslim communities in Morris County were ignored by the Daily Record. The few times there was reporting on Dover’s Latinx population it was about crime. Same with Morristown’s Black community or Boonton’s Muslim community. Offensive terms like “illegal immigrants” were used in headlines. It was clear in the writing that many of the journalists and editors that worked for the Daily Record were white, male, and conservative. While the paper is still not representative of the diversity of our county or state, at least now there is some representation. The Daily Record’s coverage of the Black Lives Matter demonstrations in Morris County was exemplary. I subscribed because of it! Now more than ever, it is the responsibility of the Daily Record, and all media, to accurately present facts and the diversity of our communities. Without that, racism, nativism, and the misinformation that led to the insurrection at the Capitol is left to fester. Keep improving!
The Daily Record is one of the top 4 papers in the state for Journalism, and Community issues! Outstanding local news and the same for national and international!
The Editorial Section shows strength and independent thinking on the issues of the day!
Good for local news
Avoid the trending topic stories and stick to local news.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 191.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2021 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- The Daily Record Digital Subscription $9.99
- The Daily Record Annual Digital Subscription $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.