Order America’s Best Tasting Burger on the go! With The Habit Burger Grill app, it’s easier than ever to order your made-to-order chargrilled favorites – fast, fresh, and ready when you are.
- SKIP THE LINE: order for convenient pick-up in the restaurant. We will even let you track the status of your order so you know exactly when to show up. No more waiting in line.
- CUSTOMIZE: your meal to make it just the way you like it. Enjoy custom-built, quality food that is always made-to-order.
- FAVORITES: save your Habit favorites for faster and easier ordering.
- PAY ONLINE: then all you need to do is come into The Habit, pick up your order and start enjoying your custom-built meal
- JOIN: The Habit CharClub and be the first to know about new Habit items, promotions and new store events.
- FIND: a Habit Burger Grill restaurant near you, get directions, and view hours of operation
We're always making improvements to The Habit Mobile App. Download the latest version of our app for the best experience!
- New support for offers and discounts
- Added multi-factor authentication
- Improvements to automatic curbside check-in
- Various small fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Best online ordering website ever!
This was the absolute easiest online ordering experience I’ve had in over a year since I’ve started ordering food online. I love the family bundles and the way the site is organized to ask how to modify each burger! Easy drop down menus with all available options worked nicely! I don’t eat at Habit often, and I had zero question about what comes on a burger, or how to delete or add condiments and toppings! We will definitely be using this service again!
Side note: I NEVER leave reviews and I’m not easily impressed, so this review is really saying something! Hopefully the food will measure up! :-)
Poor curbside service
This is my second time doing curbside service at this particular habit, the first time was flawless, placed my order online and just waited 5 minutes at the most. This time I downloaded the app, placed my order and in prob 5 minutes I got a text saying my order was ready. I went to the curbside parking spots (2) but the other customer decided to take both of them. I parked 2 spaces away and clicked the link to say I was there for pickup. Five minutes pass, I hit the retry button, Nada, another 5 minutes pass, hit the retry button, double nada, waited another 5 minutes, put my mask on went in talked to the woman at the counter and tried to explain to her what was happening, she asked my name and there sat on the counter, my order. A cold burger, cold sweet potato fries, cold green beans, oh because they had been sitting there for at least 15 minutes. Now the grand scheme of things this isn’t a big deal - you just need to know that even when an order is sitting ON THE COUNTER with a tag that says CURBSIDE it means NOTHING. There were 2 other people inside and a steady stream of drive-thru customers and no other curbside pickups while I was there. I agree with another reviewer - the drive thru line is abysmal too. That’s all folks. It’s a good thing I didn’t have ice cream and iced coffee drinks in my car from the nearby Target, oh wait, I did. Get it together guys!!
Awful experience. Will not use again.
We decided to use the app for curbside pick up. Once our order was submitted, we were told 35 minutes. That seemed longer for the ASAP option, but it was fine.
Upon arriving at the 1:15PM time, we clicked in here and waited. Then, we waited. We waited more. Then, we waited more. I had to call 3 times before I could actually speak to a human at a call center (not at the location we dialed). He then put me on hold, spoke to the manager, and then came back to tell me they were short staffed and running behind. Mind you, this is now 30 minutes after we were told to arrive. I asked for a refund and the call center agent said he was not allowed to process refunds.
5 minutes later, a Habit employee brought out another order to a woman who said she had waited over an hour! We asked her when ours would be ready, only to be told they were backed up. 12 minutes later our food came out. This was 48 minutes after the time we were told.
Needless to say, our order was incorrect. The burgers were dry and over cooked. None of the sauces we ordered came in the bag.
A completely awful experience and the app is not intuitive, nor does it allow you to contact the store, nor does it keep you updated on the status of your order.
We’ve reached out to their support team with no response. It’s safe to say, I will never have the Habit Burger again. Best of luck to anyone who tries the app or curbside pickup. Hopefully you have a better experience than us.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Habit Restaurants, LLC
- 65.6 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 The Habit Restaurants, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.