The Week makes sense of the week's news by curating the best of the U.S. and international media into a succinct, lively digest.
Created for busy people like you, The Week is packed with provocative, often surprising perspectives, providing you complete understanding and insight into the week's most vital stories. Intuitive and easy to navigate, this app has been designed to suit the way you'll read on your iPad or iPhone.
But don't take our word for it: download the app today, and see why over half a million readers rely on The Week to understand all they need to know about everything that matters.
Thank you for enjoying The Week on iPad and iPhone.
- Optimized for your device: Enjoy a seamless reading experience built for your device including iPhone X
- New issues are available every Friday
- Flexible formatting: Adjust night mode, text size and background color
- Text to speech: Listen to all of The Week articles on the go
- Bookmark better: Enjoy improved bookmarking functionality and organization
- Sharing returns: Share the text of your favorite The Week articles with friends and family
- Highlight text: Highlight content within articles to lookup words and paste and copy
- Search smart: Utilize search functionality powered by IBM’s Watson
- Upgraded user interface: Read with ease using our restored intuitive interface
- Stay up-to-date with our free Daily Briefing, including 10 things you need to know today
- Downloaded issues are available both online and offline
- Small file size, downloads in minutes on the average broadband connection
- Progressive downloading
You will have the following options for reading The Week:
Get The Week every week! Single issues and subscriptions are available.
- 12-month subscription (51 issues) - $89.99*
- Single issue - $4.99
*Note: Monthly subscription will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew each month unless the auto-renew in your account settings is turned off 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. You can manage your subscription preference in your account settings after purchase. For App Store subscription purchases, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Feedback is always welcome. Please contact email@example.com with any issues or suggestions.
To make your reading experience even better, we update the app regularly.
This update includes:
- Minor bug fixes
- General performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Get the news from all sides
Find out how and why the other side, be they Republicans, Democrats or Independents, views the top issues in the news. Understanding the other side gets one a bit closer to dealing with it.
Step out of your comfort zone and find out the ways the rest of the World is suffering. You will appreciate your Country more.
Learn about interesting people who have recently passed away.
Looking for a good book to read this week?
Laugh over a genius political cartoon that says it all AND makes you think.
Read a clever quote from someone you know or wish you knew more about.
See descriptions and pictures of beautiful homes on the market that you will be glad you will never have to clean because they will be out of your price range.
Take, THE WEEK, rolled up in your bag or briefcase or read it online from your computer, tablet or phone during breaks in a busy day.
Stop being blind to the wonderful and not so wonderful things going on all over the place.
Learn something and get interested in something outside of yourself just by reading, THE WEEK, every week.
The Week Has Followed all Other Media Off s Cliff
The Week used to be a fantastic publication. It was actually well balanced. Ever since a certain election in 2016 though, the Week began a steep nose dive where they followed other news outlets on a hard bank to the left. Now it is literally just another talking head for the all woke, no joke media. Obviously, they are going to remind people of other publications since it is literally a synopsis of other publications. However, leftist sources are now quoted seemingly four times for every one moderate or conservative publication. Sadly, I just said goodbye to my subscription after twelve mostly good years as a reader (well probably only eight of those years were good). Maybe if they ever grow a pair and stop throwing up their hands to the woke digital lynch mob I will consider resubscribing. Unfortunately, the more likely outcome is that I will be called a bigot because I don’t want to read their propaganda anymore. Either way, I’m not subscribing to crap that claims to be balanced and instead rams a partisan line down my throat.
Excellent Evolution of a Great Magazine
Really enjoyed the background and description of the birth of each issue in the “20 Years of History and the Evolution of the Week.” Gives an appreciation for all that goes into the informative content of this publication. Cheers to all the writers and those very talented Cover artists. I look forward to finding all the nuances in each cover. It was good to hear about the people behind this great magazine that we look forward to reading every week. Keep up the good work!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- The Week Publications Inc.
- 91.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2019 THE WEEK Publications, Inc. All rights reserved. THE WEEK® is a registered trademark owned by Felix Dennis. THEWEEK.COM is a trademark owned by Felix Dennis.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month - The Week $12.99
- 1 Year - The Week $89.99
- 6 Months - The Week $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.