You thought you were going to spend a relaxing evening watching TV…until a mysterious message from a complete stranger launches you into an adventure of epic proportions. As you explore beautiful beaches, lush jungles and even outer space, you fall deeper and deeper into the mystery. A father and son team of inventors were poised to make history when their technology unexpectedly summoned something from out of this world. Suddenly, you find yourself at the center of the discovery that changes everything.
Tipping Point is an immersive, photorealistic adventure game that stimulates both sides of your brain. As you solve a myriad of challenging puzzles, you're rewarded with a satisfying story filled with drama, humor and unexpected plot twists. Original music, lifelike characters, animals and scenery all come together to create a cinematic experience. You can explore the world of Tipping Point at your own pace and use the in-game hint system if you ever get stuck.
- An in-game hint system so you'll never get stuck
- Easy single-finger controls
- 55 photorealistic screens
- Almost 400 unique sound effects
- 12 Original music compositions
- 5 Chapters of puzzles and story
- Ability to create up to 5 player profiles
- Ability to save your game progress
- Does not contain 3rd party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use 3rd party analytics / data collection tools.
- Does include links to apps by Dan Russell-Pinson in the iTunes App Store (via LinkShare).
- Fixed issue in iOS 9 where music did not play properly.
- Misc. bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Enjoyable with a quaint sci-fi backstory.
If you enjoy point-and-click adventure stories and/or escape games I think you'll enjoy this one. The graphics are photography-based so if you demand cool 3-D rendered environments in your games you might want to skip it. But the graphics are pleasant to look at, often have very clever elements to them, and are integrated into the game well. The puzzles are challenging, even entertaining at times. The in game system is helpful without completely giving away the answer (I hate walk-throughs, I just want hints!). The backstory is a little hokey, but positive and in a way endearing. I enjoyed the game and would consider getting another game from this developer.
My Gosh this game is awesome!
Ok this I going to be a long one.......by the people who brought you the amazing games such as Stack the States,Tower Math,and Off the rails comes the awesome adventure game Tipping Point,when I bought Tipping Point I didn't know what to think of it but as soon as I started the game I was amazed,I was getting really tired of my old games I wanted something to test my brain and something to entertain me,well I found it but l really wish they would make another game other than that I really enjoyed the app and you should go try it
Try before you buy
I didn't realize there was a free version of this game to try because I would never have purchased the game if I'd tried it first. It's confusing, clunky, and completely unexciting. I never buy games that don't already have a ton of reviews and this was my lesson in not doing so. Wish I could get a refund but hopefully no one else wastes their money.
- Freecloud Design, Inc.
- 512.7 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © (c) 2007-2015 Freecloud Design, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.