Begin your self-guided journey to find your new apartment home at one of Irvine Company’s luxury communities located throughout Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles and Silicon Valley.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Schedule a tour at one or more of our communities and a friendly Leasing Associate will contact you to create customized tours based on your preferences - such as location, apartment size, amenities, price, and pet policies.
2. Download TourGuide to verify your identity and view your tour. Launch the app when you arrive at your appointment time and follow the step-by-step personalized tour map to explore seamlessly on your schedule.
3. Contact us via live chat, email or phone to answer any questions as you tour communities, and start the easy application process from the app when you find the perfect home
Enhanced app responsiveness while using keyless
Ratings and Reviews
Functionality, convenience, user ability! I had my doubts about this app not going to lie, but man was I wrong. I’ve lived in 4 different developers communities in the past 10 years and I’ve never experienced the type of customer care as Irvine company. The app is flawless. I’ve been living in Los Olivos for two years and I’ve been thinking about changing to Promenade across the street for a while now and now that I experienced the app I can’t wait to move my family! It’s just my wife and my dogs but man we walked over and we absolutely love it. Can’t wait! Thank you!
Irvine Company put a lot of effort into this app, and it shows. The app is easy to set up, intuitive to use, and makes the whole apartment tour process as smooth as possible. I was super impressed - highly recommend!
Irvine Co is just being cheap
They don’t give the option now for an actual person to take you on a tour.
So I show up, it takes 15 min for the app to download and verify my ID after multiple crashes.
Then it takes me on the tour. I have to keep searching for the right building, then search for parking. I went up the wrong staircase twice since I’m not familiar with the surroundings. Obviously.
Passed pools and clubs with no info or entry granted.
Then 2 out of the 3 doors I got to were locked. Someone shows up to open one of them after I called in. She insists the other door was in fact open. As if I am the idiot who doesn’t know how to open a doorknob.
Disappointing on so many levels. I thought Irvine company knew the importance of a good experience. Looks like they are changing direction to cut corners, but still charge a premium for rent.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Irvine Company
- 169 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2002-2024 The Irvine Company LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.