A heritage brand with an unyielding dedication to a life well lived, Town & Country refines, instructs, and amuses readers on fashion, design, home, travel, philanthropy, culture and wealth. As the ultimate lifestyle authority, Town & Country provides a clear lens into the historical significances of the past with a deep responsibility to inform and influence the present.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
Please note that you must have iOS 9.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
Town & Country Magazine US Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Until this app allows for print subscribers to get either a free read a la Vanity Fair or a discounted read, it will never get to three stars or more.
Less exciting every year
This was one of my favorite magazines to learn about the most extraordinary photos of gatherings , clothes , travels , parties and of course reading the horoscope was an absolute must .. now everything , even the interviews .. have become a bloody bore ..
Can’t get this to work!
Poor subscription on devices!
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 48.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Town & Country is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2017. Town & Country is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Town & Country Magazine $1.99
- Town & Country Magazine $19.99
- February 2012 $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.