Travelers Mobile provides Personal Insurance customers with a streamlined mobile experience.
Use this app to:
• View and download your Auto Insurance cards
• View and make payments
• Enroll and manage an automatic payment plan
• View your Personal Insurance policy documents
• View detailed coverage and policy information for select auto policies
• Change your document delivery preferences
• Report a claim
• Get roadside assistance
• Contact your claim professional
• Link all your Personal Insurance policies to your user ID
• Log in using Touch ID if your device supports it. Enable it in your Profile after logging in.
• Link to log in to our full website for additional services
- Fixed an issue in which the user appeared to be logged in but with no Policies and Billing accounts shown.
- Additional bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can I not send ID cards to Apple wallet?
3 driver household. Daughters name not listed on car she drives. I know everything is legal. Why not have an Apple Wallet option and card listing all drivers and all vehicles on the policy?
My previous insurer would only list 2 drivers and that’s ok. I understand. But if my daughter is driving my car she’s not listed although covered- if there is an accident she has her card for another vehicle- not mine.
This makes a slippery slope when asked for proof of insurance . She’s a good driver but I’m worried. Can the PD pull up info?
I've only just now downloaded this app as I'm switching from State Farm, so I haven't had too much experience with this app so far but here are my first impressions.
-Seems simple and straightforward, which is good. Feels smooth, and doesn't seem clunky or slow (also good).
-TouchID for logging in to the app seems to be reliable, though you specifically have to press the Log In with TouchID button.
-Getting the ID cards is easy to do through the app, and being able to export it to iBooks works fine, but it would really be nice to be able to add it to the Apple Wallet
-I wish I had the option to make a payment using a card in my Apple Wallet app
This is a great insurance company with expert, fast service when you need it. And this app is very intuitive with easy organization and ability to look up PDFs of documents, bill and claim history. I have 5 policies with travelers - home, umbrella, cars, personal items. So there’s a lot going on and their app makes it all so easy. It is easy and quick to pay premiums here when they’re due. Just set up a bank draft or credit card and you can do it in 30 seconds when you’re ready.
- The Travelers Indemnity Company
- 38 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 The Travelers Indemnity Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.