Trifecta has been designed to be the ultimate all-in-one Fitness, Nutrition, and Tracking app.
As an Official Sponsor of the UFC®, The US Olympic Team®, and the 2019 CrossFit® Games we take your fitness and nutrition seriously. With over 750+ workouts and a food database with 6 million+ food items, you will have everything you need to stay on track of your diet, nutrition, workouts, and PR’s all-in-one app!
Featured in Men’s Fitness as a top fitness app
Here's what other athletes are saying:
Amazing!!! ***** - Best app ever! As long as you can push yourself to do it the app will do the rest!
Mike ***** - The best App. Use the timers all the time when traveling and in the garage. by Doflos
Whether you are in your home gym working out, running, or weight lifting & exercising in a gym - Trifecta has you covered. Keeping you on track with workouts and offering up free challenges that will keep your fitness moving forward.
Trifecta is at its core a powerful content engine keeping all the daily fitness information you care about in one place.
EASILY TRACK YOUR FOOD, MACROS, AND CALORIES:
• Largest Food Database – 6M+ food items worldwide.
• Barcode scanner – Easily scan barcodes to log your food with 4M+ food items scannable.
• Quick Add – Just want to add your calories or macros for the day? Quick add them once per day.
• Personalized Nutrition – Create your own foods, recipes, and items to personalize your tracking.
• Calorie Counter – We add up your calories for the meal, day, week and month and track them by day.
• Customize your Diary – Log breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and easily duplicate meals or drag and drop.
• Water Tracking – Log the amount of water you drink throughout the day.
PLAN AND ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS:
• Dial in your Macros – The Trifecta app will suggest macros for you to reach your ideal body composition.
• Cross-Device - Optimized for fitness on your iPhone or iPad
LOG YOUR EXERCISE
• Biggest Workout Library – Choose from over 1,000+ workouts programmed by celebrity trainer Brooke Ence.
• Workout Video Demonstrations – Watch celebrity CrossFit Games athlete Brooke Ence demonstrate movements.
• Hero Workouts – Extremely challenging “Hero” workouts attributed to our fallen soldiers included.
• Ultimate Workout Timers – Gorgeous Stopwatch, Tabata style HIIT Timers, EMOM & AMRAP timers.
• Log Cardio Exercises – Including walking, running, biking, swimming, yoga, Pilates and more.
• Log Strength Exercises – Including sets, reps and weight per set and your own custom workouts.
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
• Charts and Graphs – Keep yourself motivated and on track with graphs of your improvement over time.
• Progress Pictures – Along with logging your food and workouts, add daily progress pictures to your profile.
• Nutrition Graphs – Watch your calories, macros, and nutrients over time to notice weight loss trends.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Trifecta is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to Trifecta Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
$9.99 / month
$49.99 / year
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed, and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Check with a doctor in addition to using the app and before making medical decisions.
Information on how Trifecta calculates your daily calories and macros: https://www.trifectanutrition.com/ask-us-anything/how-do-you-calculate-my-daily-goal-and-macros
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is my jam with one consistency issue
I’m not in a position to afford a box membership so I settle for my local planet fitness (blah). I’m able to scale all exercises with dumbbells and stationary machines for rowing/running/etc. Even without a stocked box, I’m whooped in the end and feel like I’ve worked harder than anyone else in the gym (whether it’s true or not).
I absolutely love this app and how I don’t have to think about much except finishing the workout.
My ONLY issue is, the scaled versions of workouts are not always available. I’m thankful that they are sometimes but it would be great if they were consistently available. I’m no athlete, just trying look and feel great. Thanks for the app and all the effort.
Initial impressions of the update from the normal “Pocket WOD” to Trifecta, can seem overwhelming especially when the primary use of Pocket WOD was the timers for me.
That being said, my initial update/setup wasn’t that user friendly as I was getting ready to use the app, and was flooded by needing to update my profile information, this caught me off guard and unexpected since I was ready to start working out. After my main profile update, things seem to go smoothly with the timers. Since then I have started using the Meal tracker and got rid of subscription with MyFitnessPal. Although I still have some concerns with the user interface and being able to add multiple items at one time. I would like to see another diet (Macro) setup for those on ketogenics and deatiled carbohydrates such as dietary fiber, soluble fiber and total carb differentials. The app does seem to freeze/close at times, but I think that will eventually get ironed out.
Overall for a Free to use product, this is amazing, please keep going and making this the go to app for all those functional fitness athletes out there!
90 day challenge
So my brother sent this app to me and asked me to do the 90 day challenge with him! I’m a single mom with two kids and I work full time with a very demanding job and I have one son that is special needs so I need something that is easy and has it all in one spot. I loved this app! It’s easy to log and I love the challenge we’re doing! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the work outs and how they have work outs with out equipment and not only that but videos you can watch on how to do some of the things they have in the work outs! That’s amazing! Only thing I would change is I am on a meal plan wear I eat ever 2-3 hrs and so I run out of space for my meals if there is a way to add extra meals each day that would be awesome! But then again maybe I just don’t know how lol. Love this app!
- DMW Design Group, LLC
- 120.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Gambling and Contests
- © Trifecta, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Trifecta Premium Subscription $9.99
- Pocket WOD Pro $2.99
- Trifecta Premium Subscription $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.