TT2 Raid Optimizer is your go-to resource for finding the most optimal decks to use in the Raid system introduced in the 3.0 release of Tap Titans 2.
- OPEN SIM allows you to manually choose any Player Raid Level, Deck combination, Card levels, Titan health, and Strategy to run a massive amount of simulations for an accurate rundown of the expected damage. You can even choose to run the sim across ALL pre-coded strategies to output the best one.
- RAID MANAGER is where the real magic happens and where you'll likely spend the most amount of time. Save your Player Raid Level, available Cards, and Levels and run simulations across every possible Deck combination to output lists of the maximum damage Decks for the specified remaining Titan health. Maximize your clan contribution by picking your attacks from these results.
This app runs full simulations of each attack, applying each Card's unique behavior every tap based on %chance and removing health from each Titan part, based on the real game's mechanics for the most accurate results. While the results have been extensively tested for accuracy, keep in mind the variance in a Deck's damage can be high at times based on the RNG of that set of simulations.
Join my discord community to provide feedback or report a bug!
- Updated for Ravenous Swarm and Totem Of Power.
- Added a "Limbs" tab on the Raid Manager results.
- Updated with the new raid bonus balance.
- Added some strategy optimizations.
- Available deck calculation massively optimized.
- Couple bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
QoL improvement suggestion
I love this app! It’s helped me tremendously. Only suggestion I can make is to have the images of the raid cards when you build your decks. Most people haven’t memorize what each raid card is based on the name. Other than that the app is perfect!
Developer Response ,
I'm glad you like it!! Originally, I was asked by GameHive to not use the card images, but I can always try and ask again :)
Awesome App if you play TT2 and need some help with your Raid Decks. The ads aren’t that bad and since this App is new I’m sure there will be a way to avoid them in the future. Also, they don’t pop up every time like suggested in a previous Review. Often, yes. Every time. No.
This app has a strong connection with the community and any issues are easy to report directly to the developer and fixes and updates are fairly frequent. Great stuff and it will just get better!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.