Tuner & Metronome is the best free app for musicians.
The most accurate chromatic tuner and professional hands-free metronome.
Designed by musicians - superfast and simple!
[NEW] 4,000+ free sheet musics are available.
Even one touch can:
• Start / stop the metronome
• Set a combination of sound / flash light / vibration / visual beats
• Turn on tuner
• Record your playing
• Select rhythm patterns
• Use black screen battery-saving mode
• Tuner with 2 modes: (1) chromatic tuner measuring sound pitch and intensity (2) pitch fork mode
• Customizable A4 frequency (440Hz by default)
• You can upload your sheet music through our app. You can record and practice playing while watching uploaded sheet musics.
• Our app never lags beats: a real metronome shouldn't lag.
• Able to record your playing with integrated one touch recorder
Flash light metronome mode
• If the sound of the metronome is hard to hear due to the speaker volume limit or loud background noise, use flash light metronome mode. In this mode, you can easily feel the beats with flashes of light. Project the flashlight to the wall, then the entire wall can flash the beats.
Large and simple button
• Start or stop the metronome with a big button whenever you want
• Supports all instruments, such as active piano, guitar, ukulele, mandolin, violin, cello, viola, bass, drum, flute, harmonica, etc.
• Supports all kind of transposed instruments, including B-flat clarinet, F horn, E-flat saxophone, D-flat piccolo, and many others.
• Scales practice
• Precise beats per minute (BPM) control
• BPM detector
• Practice time tracker
• High precision tuner
• Visual metronome mode using flash light of the camera
• Tuning fork, pitch pipe
• Access to camera is required for flash light metronome, access to phone status is required to stop the metronome when a call is incoming, access to microphone is for recorder and tuner, and access to storage is for recorder.
• We offer a free version with ads and in-app purchase for ads removal.
• Title of the product: "Remove Ads for 1 month"
• Length of subscription (time period and content or services provided during each subscription period) is 1 month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Minor fix for iOS 14.5. Sounds on ads are muted.
Ratings and Reviews
This app works great but just not the best for what I need it for. I’m in high school band and I’m trying to find a good tuner/metronome for free so I saw this and thought it just what I need but I found a couple things, keep I’m mind I could just be being horribly dumb but I couldn’t find any way to tell if it was in treble or bass clef, also for the sheet music it would be nice if there was more music just like the star spangled banner, service songs medley, etc. Not to be picky but the first point would be a good thing to know without having to use something else when ur tuning an instrument for the first time. Thanks, just wanted to get that out to people.
Good app, except for one thing
Soundcorset has a great tuner and metronome. I love how I’m able to customize the timing with triplets and sixteenth notes, something my original metronome never did. Another thing I love is how the app tracks my practice time, and I can see how my practice habits are doing compared to months ago, or even years ago. Plus, that helps me stay motivated to practice almost every day. The only issue I have with this app is that when tracking my practice time, the date is wrong. For example, today is Thursday April 23rd, and on my square of practice time for today it states that the date is Wednesday April 21st. I’m not sure if there’s a way to fix that, but if anyone knows, please let me know! Overall, I think Soundcorset is a good app to use and I would recommend it!
C'est très bon! Mais...
Below was my review, but now when I am using the app, tuner or metronome, the video thing shows up on my iPhone in iOS 9, and sometimes plays a long note and sometimes doesn't play anything, but it is really annoying because it interrupts my practice. It will also crash every 10 seconds (and I mean every 10 seconds). Could you please fix this? With it fixed, my review below is totally correct. And is anyone else having this problem?
I love the app. It has both a tuner and a metronome, so I only have to have one app. It's very accurate, and I tried out a lot of apps before this one. I like this one the best. It works for all instruments, even though when you go to tune there is a guitar symbol. I highly recommend it.
By the way, my nickname says "the viola > all the others." I clearly play viola. 😂
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SUNG HO LEE
- 54.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2019 Onsquare Co.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads (1 month) $0.99
- Soundcorset Membership-1 month $5.49
- Remove Ads (1 year) $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.