TytoCare is a telehealth solution that enables a comprehensive medical exam and telehealth visit, anytime and anywhere.
It includes a hand-held device for examining the heart, lungs, ears, throat, skin, heart rate and temperature, and the TytoCare app for storing exam data, sharing it with a physician, and conducting a live video telehealth exam. By enabling a comprehensive remote exam and visit, TytoCare is greatly expanding the range of conditions that can now be reliably diagnosed via telehealth.
The TytoCare app is designed to work with all Tyto telehealth products: TytoHome™, TytoPro™, and TytoClinic™.
• New video platform for online visits, enabling multiple participants and screen sharing, supported by some health care providers
• Improved and streamlined training in the Tyto Academy
• Minor improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing device and app!
The product and app work together seamlessly. They really thought of everything in terms of making it easy for non medical people like me to use. The hardest exam was the ear, but when I paid attention to the Siri guide on the app it showed me how to get a clear image for the doctor and gave me a check mark to show I did it right. I’m looking to spend less time in urgent care with my kids now that I have Tytocare
At least it was free
Disclaimer: I was given one of these units for free and thought to try it out.
- does it do what it says, yes?
- there is a work around to listen / see your own exams. However your data goes to the cloud.
- hardware looks ok and seems to give ok results. But I’m not a doctor so I could be way wrong
- my unit was free
1. There is no way to delete your exam findings. Let’s see, there is HIPAA regulation and I fall under CCPA. While I used a bogus name and age to test the unit it really does bother me that one cannot delete their own data.
2 This is really version 5.0??? Wow, it’s pretty bad. The app feels like a cross of someone who had a good idea and then who partnered with an insurance company who got their attorneys to chime and the development team was offshored.
3. The UI (user interface) really makes me wonder who are they trying to aim this device / service to.
4. It feels like they want you to use their online doctors. I didn’t go down this path since I didn’t want to release my exam data.
5. Hardware: as stated above it looks cool but I am not qualified to know if it gives accurate readings. What I do know is the temperature reading I was getting seem to vary. A $15 handheld temperature reader we have seems to give more reliable results.
Summary: This device has so much potential however it is being killed by poor execution on the app.
Only problem is operator errors! I am 77. Have compromised immunity because I am on a steroid. I have RA, psoriatic arthritis and large cell arthritis, I also have anemia and asthma. That is more than three strikes....so going in to meet with Dr. Mow would be putting me in a life threading position. This is the third time I have used this service service
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tyto Care Ltd.
- 244.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Tyto Care Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.