The official mobile app of the University of Florida is designed to enhance the experience of students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends of The Gator Nation. It allows you to navigate campus, view the latest news and events, and access a variety of UF academic and administrative resources.
• News feeds to see what’s happening around campus
• Calendars for the latest UF events
• Directory of students, staff and faculty on campus
• Campus Map to find your classes
• Track bus routes
• Latest official videos
• Facebook and Twitter feeds
• Emergency information
• Library resources
• Access to the e-Learning system
• Access to ONE.UF
• View your class schedule from ONE.UF
• Keep up to date with UF athletics
• RecSports hours, schedules, live cameras, more
• Gator Times, UF's student e-newsletter
• Photos from UF's Instagram feed. More photo galleries coming soon.
• New look and feel
• Updated for iOS 11 compatibility
• New Campus Tour module
• Updated Bus Routes module
• Updated Campus Map module
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve used this app ever since I’ve came to UF and it’s actually really slow and glitches and spazzes our quite a bit. I’ve noticed this in different cities etc. I use the internet more than the app because it’s more convenient and less of an annoyance
Hate the update
I literally only use this app to track RTS buses, whose route numbers aren't displayed and I'm pretty sure they aren't even in the correct order. Woke up and was almost late to class because I couldn't find my bus, or where it was. The old app displayed an icon of where the business on its list of stops, this one doesn't have that and it almost screwed up my attendance
New Update is Terrible
I've had this app since orientation my freshman year and I only ever used it for two things: quickly checking my schedule for section numbers and the bus schedule, more so for the latter. Now with the update, the bus numbers aren't even shown and I have no idea which bus is which. Terrible. I'm deleting it and getting the Rider app for the RTS bus system instead.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.