UWorld's USMLE Qbank Mobile App allows you to access your USMLE (Step 1, Step 2 CK and Step 3) Qbanks on your iOS devices. With Qbank Mobile, you can easily:
- Access and sync your Qbank tests and information across all supported devices
- Customize and create new tests to fit your study preferences
- Review and resume your previous tests
- Track your performance in each subject and system
- Create and review your test notes
In case of any issues with our new app, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your device and OS information. We will be happy to assist you.
- Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good but can continue to improve.
Off the top of my head I can say that this app is very helpful when away from your computer. The speed of notes and navigation is irrefutably faster on a PC/Mac platform + mouse but this a great way to get away from the craziness and review on the beach.
I wish there was the ability to use a graphic or table and make additional notes on the same side of the flash card. Maybe you can but I haven’t figured it out yet.
Display of lab values is terrible and a deal breaker
The method by which this app displays lab values is a deal breaker for me. It covers the question text and does’t allow simultaneous highlighting of the text which mandates a total change in how I handle timed questions. Worse, any movement of the lab values window or scrolling within that window is lost once the window is closed (to highlight text etc) and reopened. There is enough room on an iPad screen to put the lab values side by side like on a pc. Alternatively, show the lab value window while allowing interaction with the question text and answer choices and save the pane and the place last scrolled to when the window is reopened within the same question. These issues don’t allow me to use this app at all in timed mode. Only untimed or review. Please fix!
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your feedback. We are always looking for suggestions to improve our app. We would certainly consider working on it in our feature release. Please contact our support team at email@example.com for further questions
Needs work on two basic things
1. The highlight has to be corrected its to difficult to select then touch highlight when you are answering timed.
Should add a highlight button that touching=highlight anytime you touch text while still allowing to select answer/scroll.
Also can add apple pencil support for the highlighting being easier and being similar to a mouse on the computer, that way you can read easily while highlighting quickly with the pencil.
2. The lab values floating window has to go already, do the same sidebar as the computer version please, it’s prettying counterproductive not being able to read while checking values fluently/scrolling to the answers etc. like in the computer uworld.
This are pretty much the two biggest things that everyone I know dislike about the mobile app making them not use it at all and if they are fixed it would make it a way more useful practice/learning tool and i would use it probably more than the computer version.
- UWorld LLC
- 77.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © UWorld
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.