ViCare - the best way to connect to your Viessmann heating system.
New possibilities to control your heating system via the internet offers the ViCare app. With the simple graphical user interface of ViCare, the operation of the heating system is very intuitive.
Warmth and reassurance in one
● In one view, get an instant check if everything is in order
Set your preferred room temperature and save money when you’re away from home
● Simple, convenient operation of your heating system
● Store daily schedules and automatically save energy costs
● Set basic functions at the touch of a button on your smartphone
Core functions (depending on heating system):
● Displaying the status of your heating
● Capability to set up the most important functions of your heating system
● Store your daily routine to automatically save energy costs
● View outside temperature history
● Shortcuts e.g.: I want hot water or I’m away
● Holiday program
Please note: We publish the functions gradually! You can expect several small updates in the next weeks and months. There will be always something new to discover.
Comments or feedback?
Share your thoughts with us and other users in our Viessmann Community!
The ViCare app can be used in conjunction with an internet-compatible Viessmann heating system or in conjunction with the Viessmann Vitoconnect WLAN module or a Viessmann heating system with an integrated Internet interface. Functions available in ViCare are depending on functions available on boiler itself.
- NEW for Vitoair FS ventilation systems: View date of last and next service
- NEW for heat pumps of the latest generation: Set the operating mode of the buffer tank
- NEW tiles to see even faster the status of the heating system as well as the status of the heat pump
- Optimized: Settings of the time schedules now even easier than before
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Works fine for me.
The user interface isn’t super intuitive, but I have found it useful and usable.
I have successfully used holiday mode for DHW and I liked that.
I had one odd issue today. We noticed the Hot Water temperature was low. I investigated to see if I could figure it out without calling the HVAC company. After checking a few things, I finally discovered the DHW Time Program. In there I discovered the entry for Monday was “Off” and all other days were fine. I have never used this and don’t recall ever seeing it before. I have no idea how Monday got turned off.
This and the other apps that Viessmann producers are less then desirable. I have a new Gas Vitodens 343 and Vitoconnect 100 and on a given day the thing does not work. Problem ONE is that constantly drops the signal and you have to go to the heater to change the settings. Problem TWO is the app kick you and requires you to login again only to tell you it can’t login you at which point you create a new account and it tells you that the info you are entering is not valid. I will stop here since there is limited space for an evaluation .... The short DON’T buy Viessmann because the product does not work....service NONE. If they only spend less on the cross country ski advertising and a bit more on the product that might be a start.
app is useless, can’t control dhw or heating properly
Just installed a brand new gas heating unit. App says hot water is turned on, you take a shower… water is cold. Reset everything, now it says water is off, although on the unit it says it’s on… can’t turn it off from the app anymore. Turn on heating, turn off heating, turn it on again, doesn’t want to come on in the app, but you find out that on the unit it’s on and you can’t turn it off from the app anymore. Basically the one reason you buy their heating units, for the integrated wifi… and it doesn’t work. Not to mention hourly programming is completely disabled and you can’t change the factory settings. About 3 show-stopping bugs in less than a couple of days of usage.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the inconvenience, sailmarlin. Can you please send us an email to email@example.com? Please include a short description, preferably with photos or screenshots, as well as the serial number of Vitoconnect. #WeCare
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 178.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Viessmann Werke GmbH & Co. KG
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly $22.99
- Monthly $2.49