Curiscope’s Virtuali-Tee: The Ultimate way to Learn about the Body!
The app works in conjunction with our augmented reality t-shirt to bring learning to life with an experience that's unlike anything else. Unlock a detailed and realistic simulation of the anatomy by pointing your iPhone or iPad at The Virtuali-Tee. It works in selfie mode too!
- Isolate the individual physiological systems that perform all the incredible functions that keep YOU alive!
- Dive into the bloodstream, lungs or small intestine with 360° VR experiences.
- Heart rate tracker. Measure your heart rate and then see your heart beating live on your body!
- Compatible with Google Cardboard or Mattel View-Master but also works outside of a headset!
- Go solo, the app works in selfie and in mirror mode.
- Hans Glover, our animated doctor guide will talk you through every system and experience.
- 10 languages! French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Korean, Mandarin, and international English, voice/text language selector.
- Fantastic for groups! Works with multiple devices and mirroring to a screen or projector via Airplay.
Visit www.curiscope.com to grab your Virtual-Tee t-shirt or try out the demo at www.curiscope.com/vt.
Please note: In-App Purchases are only required to unlock the demo mode. The t-shirt offers the same, full functionality.
We have updated the app to support the latest iPhones
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but i got a question.
Can you make the app to where it doesn’t require a virtuali-tee t-shirt? Cuz i wanna see my own heartbeat without it. I hope this grabs your attention and hopefully you’ll add it as an option
A great fast way to implement AR in STEM
I am using Curiscope and the Virtual-tee to show a quick way to enter into AR for my preservice teachers. It works really well out of the box and can open the conversation. We also use the pulse recording as our entry into how our devices can inform health. If I were still teaching high school science I would definitely use this app to review the body system and introduce how technology can collect health data in new and interesting ways
Great for Teachers! But the shirt!
What a fantastic educational app! This is one of the only Augmented Reality apps for EDU that is truly interactive and allows students to engage and learn about the human body. They have lesson plans to help teachers and also I love the new heartbeat feature! You can put your finger over your camera lens and it takes your actual heartbeat. Keep up the great work! Highly recommend!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MORAVIA Consulting, spol. s r.o.
- 198.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019-2023 Curiscope Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all for free tracker $1.99