The WAAY Mobile Weather App includes:
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good, but annoying
Good app but it sends me severe thunderstorm warnings even when I have the app set to only send tornado warnings. I don’t want thunderstorm warnings every two minutes in the middle of the night, so I turn my phone off, which means no tornado warnings, either. Otherwise, great app.
Ads now and sends too many alerts
App has been great until recently. Now when I open, I have to view an advertisement. The alerts during weather come in multiples which is aggravating in the middle on the night. I care about dangerous weather but really don’t need multiple alerts in the middle of the night over heavy rain in my area. Both are irritating and I have strongly considered deleting the app until it changes.
Excellent weather app
Awesome app! Interactive radar, hour by hour forecasts, and constantly updated info.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.