WBRZ is proud to announce a full featured weather app for the iPhone and iPad platforms.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
* performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This team of meteorologists is only useful if you understand that they do not know when or where it will rain, nor when the temperature will change. Only then can you look at their weather prediction and say, “I see; this will not happen.”
The app is ugly, full of ads, and takes forever to load each time it is opened.
Do not waste your time unless you wish to know what the weather in Baton Rouge will not be doing in the near future.
I don’t like this updated newer version. The old one looked just like WBRZ’s Doppler radar and all the zone watches and warnings and lightning strikes appeared automatically. Now I cannot get it to show or it is no longer a feature... also dark and light maps are ugly and again do not look like the news station’s Doppler.
Please bring the old one back!
I have used this app for years and it has always been very dependable with alert notifications during storms, as well as daily forecasts. Thank you!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.