With WebDAV Nav+ you can download, share, store and edit files on your iPhone or iPad when utilising your local server, Network Attached Storage or a cloud storage provider.
• Download files and store them locally on your mobile device, open them in other installed applications and email or upload the changes
• Supports viewing most common file formats including Microsoft Office formats (.doc .xlsx, .ppt), OpenOffice, PDF, Keynote, Pages, Numbers, RTF and DICOM images
• Save attachments from emails and upload them to your WebDAV server
• Navigate your remote storage folders and perform common file and folder operations like Delete, Copy, Move, Rename
• Local storage area with the ability to create folders and Delete, Copy, Move and Rename files
• iOS8 Document Picker and Provider support. Import files from other apps, as well as upload files through webdav from other apps
• Full synchronisation support to keep your local and remote storage in sync
• Forward downloaded documents by email and select multiple files to include in email attachments
• Upload images and videos from the photo gallery or camera
• Stream Video and Music straight from the server (if your server supports Range requests)
• Mount your local storage as a network drive on OSX, Linux, Windows XP and Windows 7
• PIN code access to protect the files in local storage
• Built in basic text editor, edit text files like .txt, .html, .css, .js, .rb or .py
• Browse your local storage files through web browser
• Built-in voice recorder with an option to record audio in WAV or AAC
• AirPlay support for streaming local media to supported devices
• Bonjour integration to find WebDAV servers on the local network
• Select and upload multiple photos including the embedded EXIF data
• Image slideshow feature to swipe between images in your current folder
• ZIP file support include creating ZIP archives from local storage folders and files
• Client side certificate support
• Import photos into the Photos app
• Support for TV out adapters to mirror the contents of the screen to a TV
• Built-in screencast server to display the contents of your screen in a web browser.
• Filename search, including sub folders on supported servers
• Upload directly to your server when using Open With
• Configure the network timeout if your server connection is slow
• Share your files with other WebDAV Nav users by using the built-in WebDAV server
Documents (Word, Excel, Pages, Numbers, OpenDocument ODT)
Media (MP4, MP3, MOV)
Images (JPG, PNG, GIF, TIF, Dicom/DCM and RAW camera images)
ePub ebook viewer support
Please consider contacting support to get help connecting to your servers if you have any problems.
Improvements to safe area layout
Minor bug fixes
Updated with latest libraries
Ratings and Reviews
Now I can develop HTML and Java Script on my iPad, how cool is that? I can text edit my HTML and preview it within the app. My only complaint is the app doesn't utilize the external keyboard. If I start editing a file, half of my screen goes blank where the keyboard would normally show up, but doesn't because I am typing on the external. This creates a waste of screen space.
I can access my local storage to continue my web development on my iPad while in Airplane mode, I just have to try to connect to a server, and wait for a message to states that it can't connect, and ask me if I want to go to the local storage. I think that should be an option from the start, but this works too.
Great app that keeps begging for a review
Nice app, but please don’t beg me for a review. Over. And over. And over again. You wanted it, so here it is: 1 Star. Stop begging, and I’ll change my rating. Presumably you will stop begging now that I have posted, so not sure how you’ll do that, but there you go.
I have quickconnect disables on my Synology NAS so can’t use DS File. This app allows me to have a secure connection to my NAS.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Schimera Pty Ltd
- 51.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Schimera Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- WebDAV NavX $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.