With WebDAV Nav you can download, share, store and edit files on your iPhone or iPad when utilising your local server, Network Attached Storage or a cloud storage provider.
This free version includes ads. The full version, WebDAV Nav+, includes many more features, contains no ads and is available in the App Store.
• Download files and store them locally on the iPhone or iPad
• Navigate your remote storage files and folders and perform common file and folder operations like Delete, Copy, Move and Rename
• Open documents and files in other applications
• Supports viewing most common file formats including Microsoft Office formats (.doc .xlsx, .ppt), OpenOffice, PDF, Keynote, Pages, Numbers, RTF and DICOM images
• Save attachments from emails to local storage and upload them to your WebDAV Server
• Forward downloaded documents by email
• Upload images from the photo gallery or camera
• Select and upload multiple photos including the embedded EXIF data with the multiple upload purchase
• Stream Video and Music straight from supported servers
• Option to logout on going to background
Documents (Word, Excel, Pages, Numbers, ODT)
Media (MP4, MP3, MOV)
Images (JPG, PNG and RAW camera images)
ePub ebook viewer
Please consider contacting support to get help connecting to your servers if you have any problems.
Ratings and Reviews
OK Product with flaws
The good: Works well after a few glitches during installation. It also offers a self-signed certificate for secure connection, which is indispensable.
The not so good: connection is unstable at times and thus not reliable.
The bad: Does not support PDF, which is the most dominant file format on my server.
Couldn't do without it
At school I have the opportunity to obtain class note from a webdav resource. This app makes it a snap to retrieve my files... probably easier than getting the files on my desktop computer.
Love the convenience of this app
Pros: Great app. It has saved me so much time and is a convenient way to manage my online files without having to log into servers and websites.
Cons: I often need to download files for when i am offline. It would have been great if entire folders could be downloaded and for the file hierarchy to be maintained. Also, it would be great to be able to search within documents.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Schimera Pty Ltd
- 35.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Schimera Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads $0.99
- Upload multiple images and videos $0.99
- Enable playlist support $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.