From WebMD, the one healthcare app you need to check symptoms; learn about conditions and drugs; research treatments and diagnoses; find doctors and specialists in your area; get Rx discounts available at your local pharmacy; and set medication reminders.
• Symptom Checker – Choose your symptoms, learn about potential conditions or issues, and lookup treatment and care options.
• Doctor Directory – Find the closest doctors and specialists based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• WebMD Rx – We partner with major pharmacy chains to find the lowest prescription drug prices, which often beat insurance co-pays. It’s 100% free to use. No registration required.
• Medication Reminders – Never miss a dose. You’ll receive reminders when it’s time to take your medications. View daily prescription schedules and instructions, plus pill images with dosage and timing information for each drug.
• Conditions – Find medically-reviewed information about conditions relevant to you and learn more about causes, treatments, and related symptoms.
• Customization and Saving Functionality – Save your conditions, drugs, doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, and healthy living articles for secure, easy access and reference.
• Drug Interaction Checker – Find and identify potentially harmful and unsafe combinations of prescription medications by entering two or more drugs in question.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
Performance enhancements & bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
WebMD is great!!!
I've been using the website since 2000 and have always been satisfied with the information I found. No everyone is fortunate enough to know about this app or the website which is a shame. If they could look up their symptoms and get a general idea about what is wrong with them and if they should go to the doctor or not, maybe that would keep people from making unnecessary appointments and keeping doctors from seeing patients who really need to be seen! Thanks for the app, it rules!!
Thanks to a recent update, this app is much more accessible for those of us who use VoiceOver. Now that I can use it, I find it terrific!!As an update to this review done months later, I find one issue. If I do a search in Conditions, I have to completely close and reopen the app, as no Back button appears. Otherwise, it is terrific!
Yet another update to my initial review. I still have to close the app to get out of a major category, such as Conditions or Search. Now, in addition, if I am in Conditions, the A-Z list will not come up at all, even though it says it’s displaying. This means I can only access the Popular Searches. I’m out of luck if I need to look up something rare. I hope these will be fixed soon.
Further update: Despite more updates to the app, all of the annoying bugs already mentioned are still there. I still have to close the app in order to go to another section (e.g., from Conditions to Drugs). I still can’t bring up the A-Z list of Conditions, or the A-Z list of Drugs; it’s only the Most Popular for both. No scrolling to a rare condition, or to a drug that isn’t on the top 94. May not be deliberate discrimination, but is frustrating nonetheless. Please fix!
😔Too much Drug ad interference with reading articles!
I am a RN and use to love WebMD. I had been getting it in my email for a long time but It has become next to impossible to read the articles or click to the next page without an ad getting in the way and being forced to read an ad because it won't click to the next page right away and seems very buggy like I am being forced to stay on the page. This has become so excessive that unless there is an improvement I am done with WebMD. This does not seem to be an accident with the ads as I know you all need to make money but it has made it so unpleasant to be on your site now that I am going to either delete or just quit reading and unsubscribe. It is too bad because there are really good articles and medical information. It also seems like WebMD is really biased toward pushing alot of the pharma drugs. Please stop! Maybe a small ad at the bottom is ok but not the ads interfering with me reading articles. Oh yes, please stop tracking me!
- WebMD Health Corporation
- 136.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 WebMD, LLC.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.