Start a 2-month subscription for the price of 1 & get instant access to the current issue as a bonus!
Trace your family's past and discover your roots with Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine. The official companion to the successful BBC TV series, Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine delves in to the celebrities’ pasts, features military and social history, recounts the stories of ordinary and extraordinary people and how they used to live. Packed with practical advice, from getting started to expert tips, we show you how to get the most out of online resources and build your own family tree.
Subscriptions and Single
Customers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Our latest update unlocks a host of exciting new features that will help to bring your reading experience to life:
*Search Tool: Browse our entire back issue archive and find more content on the topics you love
*Article Sharing: Easily share articles with your friends and family
*Dark mode: Easy-on-the-eyes reading, great for low light conditions
As part of this update you will be asked to create an account to help us give you a more personalised experience.
We’re constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. We’d love to hear your questions, suggestions or feedback. Email us at: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Who Do You Think You Are, Informative, interesting, and Fun to read!
Love to get the latest issue.
Especially like information on DNA.
I had a automatic subscription then it seemed to stop. I downloaded the newest issue and I was like something is wrong. This was one of my favorite magazines in print and online. It is popular that the issues at Barnes and noble go fast so I relied on the online version. I feel like I am not getting the magazine in the new app and the content is set up in that I feeling that I am not getting the whole article. What a disappointment. I will have to take my chances at the store. Online is not worth $4.99.
Developer Response ,
We are very sorry that you do not like the new format. We carried out a lot of user testing before making this change and we feel that this solution offers the best reading experience for customers across all of the different screen sizes on Apple devices. If you would like to give feedback on a specific feature please feel free to contact us using the in-app support form.
The articles are well written & interesting.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 48.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Immediate Media Co 2011
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription $4.99
- Free Issue $0.00
- 12-Month Subscription $59.99
- Complete Your Collection $54.99
- January 2016 $4.99
- 6-Month Subscription $25.99
- May 2015 $6.99
- The Essential Guide to Family History $4.99
- July 2015 $4.99
- October 2013 $4.99