WLED Native 4+

Manage all your WLED devices

Christophe Gagnier

Designed for iPad

    • 3.7 • 55 Ratings
    • Free

Screenshots

Description

Control all your WLED devices from a single app.

With WLED - Native, you can easily and efficiently manage and control all your WLED light devices from your iPhone or iPad.
This is a companion app for the free and open source WLED software for ESP8266/32 microcontrollers.

WLED Native automatically detects and updates the device list, and offers customizable names, a hide or delete feature, and a light and dark mode.
It can also help you install new software updates to your devices.
Plus, it supports both phones and tablets.


Main Features:
- Automatic device detection (mDNS)
- All lights are accessible from one list
- Software Update Assistant
- Custom names
- Hide or delete devices
- Light and dark mode

What’s New

Version 6.1

Due to popular demand, this removes the bottom bar in the device view and puts the settings button back in the top bar.

From Version 6:
- Fix device crashes.
- New network logic added to prevent overloading devices with many concurrent requests.

Ratings and Reviews

3.7 out of 5
55 Ratings

55 Ratings

Pistol345 ,

Really Well Done

I’m going to remove a star because it doesn’t have any new features. It would be AMAZING if you could add the ability to listen and react to music picked up by the iPhone speaker! Now that you have a native build you should look into adding that.

PorshaRose ,

It wants to be great, but it’s not good

I can’t even say that the app is “good”. It’s pretty crappy. And with how much I paid to have these lights installed it would be great to be able to actually use the functions properly. The time and macros section does not work at all. It is constantly changing the preset that it is on all on its one to the basic bright white which I don’t like at all and it shows there is an update that will not update after more than a month of trying almost daily. It would be nice if it worked. It would be nice if you could control your lights with out being connected to your WiFi, like when you’re away from home…. Overall I would never use the app if I didn’t have to and it definitely would have made an impact on my decision to have the bosso lights installed if I would have known how ridiculous this app is to deal with

Disgruntled customer6 ,

Absolute garbage

I only gave it 1 star because it doesn’t let me give 0. Once the app opens, it wont allow me to change anything within the app. When I attempt to toggle between tabs to change the light color or effects the app doesn’t even pretend to respond 95% of the time. The other 5% the screen will change to an incomplete list like it’s actually trying, and then freeze up. Nothing changes this or improves it. I’ve exited out of all other apps. I’ve turned my phone off and on. I’ve deleted the app and redownloaded it.
Nothing works. Absolute garbage.

App Privacy

The developer, Christophe Gagnier, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. For more information, see the developer’s privacy policy.

Data Not Collected

The developer does not collect any data from this app.

Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More

More By This Developer


You Might Also Like

Swiftfin
Entertainment
HDHomeRun
Entertainment
Jellyfin Mobile
Entertainment
SVS
Entertainment
Onkyo Controller
Entertainment
Thanksgiving Point Mobile
Entertainment