The only exercise tracker with detailed workout programs, HD video exercise instructions and tools to log and track your workouts. On your iOS device or on your desktop, use JEFIT to track your training at home or at the gym and throw away your notebook.
Men’s Fitness - Best Fitness and Health Apps * USA Today - New year, new you
Over 8 million people use JEFIT to track their workouts and transform their bodies.
JEFIT, the number one workout tracking planner app, provides free fitness program database to help you stay fit, make progress and get the most out of your gym or home fitness sessions. From beginner programs like 5x5, 531, stronglifts, 3 or 4 day splits, starting strength to advanced bodybuilding, weightlifting, powerlifting or kettlebell routines to programs using bodyweight, limited space or specialized equipment, JEFIT is the only workout app you need.
- “Best bodybuilding and workout trainer ever! Can't believe this tool is free!"
- “JEFIT is the BEST Workout and Fitness logger EVER! The combination of downloadable daily workout routines and tracking your progress online is great! Also its FREE”
- “JEFIT is the best FREE workout and fitness planner on the market, never go to the gym without this tool”
- 1300+ weight training exercises in the largest exercise database
- Workout routine database with community created daily workout routines and fitness plans
- Two - Way Sync
- Easily track your workouts, create fitness routines, stay motivated and build muscle
- View your body and lifting progress keep you motivated for further training and weight lifting
- Fully customizable routines and exercises to create daily workout programs
- Sync with Apple Health to track your body stats over time
- Create your own daily custom fitness plans personalized to your goals to help you get in shape and improve your health
- Download community created weight training routines for both men and women
- Routines specific for your goals, i.e getting six pack abs, building a lean body, lose weight, increase strength
- Search weight lifting and muscle building exercises to create your own daily fitness routines
- 1300+ exercises for all major weight lifting equipment including barbell, dumbbells, kettlebells, strength and cardio machines and more
- Detailed exercise instructions and animations
- Track cardio and strength training exercises
- Create your own custom exercises and view progress your favorite exercises
- Quick and simple tracking of your weight/reps and sets for exercises
- Save your best lifting record for each exercise
Community and Friends
- Connect with and add friends to help stay motivated
- Share your progress and compare stats with the community
- Log into your profile page to update your friends on how you are doing with your training progress
- Share your workouts via email, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
- View progress and profile pictures as well as Youtube videos shared from the community
- Sync your workout data and save your lifting and body stat progress
- Download from community created strength routines and daily fitness plans
**JEFIT Elite subscription**
You also have option to JEFIT Elite subscription for $39.99 /per year.
JEFIT Elite subscription offers more advanced feature set, including but not limited to: Deeper Training analytics, 1100+ HD training demonstration videos, and premium training routines created by experts and so on.
Subscription details: JEFIT Elite subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account. Your payment will continue to auto-renew unless you cancel your subscription at least 24 hours prior to your next renewal date. Subscriptions can be cancelled or managed under your iTunes Account Settings.
We are living in unprecedented times with the outbreak of COVID-19. Our regular busy schedules and lives have taken a back seat to social distancing and self quarantining at home.
The Jefit Team realizes that many area gyms have closed and workouts have now moved inside to our homes or apartments. With that said, the JeFit team is working overtime to provide relevant content to our community of users and here is what you can expect soon:
Continue to publish a series of home exercise programs to our Jefit app for all of our users.
Articles and tips to work out more efficiently from your own home.
Our team will also try to answer some of your home exercise routine related questions in the Jefit app.
Allow users to have easier access to our premium version of the app.
In order to help meet these needs, we have decided to develop an additional Jefit series of home based exercise routines. Some of these workouts will focus on utilizing body weight only while others will require some basic equipment. These routines will be anywhere from one to four weeks long.
This update, we're providing an additional tab for you view premium routines, blog posts by us, and any and all future announcements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
GUI looks different/Lost Screen Lock
Hey. So the app continues to improve, which is great. Couple concerns (not necessarily complaints)...
1. My GUI (within the individual exercise screen) looks very different from what I see depicted in both the APP Store and your website. Seems updated. Is this a beta version you’re testing? So far, I do see how you’ve integrated *adding addt’l sets* option into the main exercise screen, and put previous log records into the current weight/rep fields; seems to work out so far. I also like being able to slide to other exercises from the top of the screen w/o extra navigation as before. So is this the new look? Or just a beta version to see how ppl react?
2. Did you take out the “lock screen” button? That button was very useful. It now seems to lock automatically during the rest clock (which it uses to do in the distant past), but I can’t tell if it locks any other time - which the “screen lock” button allowed me to do when it was convenient. (Also, I really like the new clock’s look and ‘swipe down/low profile’ option which allows me to use other parts of the app while still tracking my rest time. I saw immediate benefits with that.)
Developer Response ,
Hello, we appreciate your support and usage of the JEFIT app. There are different ways to be able to edit or change your workout logs and data. You can either change it while the workout is still ongoing or you can change it via the calendar and go in. You can also access the website to make it more convenient. Did you have any errors in editing your data?
Good app but deleted all my logs
I really like the app. It keeps track of everything I do during my workouts and I like the rest timer feature. I've been using it since February and it's worked great. Until today. Today I noticed that the logs haven't been syncing with my online account since April. It's not a feature I normally use but I wanted to check something on the website. The problem was that the app wasn't logged in properly to my account and it wouldn't let me login again, instead instructing me to logout first. Once I did, it was able to log back in successfully but now all my workouts that hadn't synced are gone with no apparent way of retrieving them. I workout 3-4 times a week so that's about 70 sessions that I no longer have a record of. I'm going to keep using the app but I think there shouldn't be such an emphasis on the cloud. Or at least be able to save the data first to your phone before deleting it. On another note, I'd also like a feature to distinguish reps for each arm/leg for single arm/leg exercises. My right arm is stronger and sometimes I can't match the same amount of reps on my left. It's not often that that happens but it'd be nice to have a way to note that.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we're truly sorry for what had happened. To avoid losing data please don't forget to sync your account first before logging out. If you encounter such issue again please contact us at email@example.com for we will be happy to help you. As for your suggestion allow us to forward it to our developers so that they will know what features needed to be added or enhanced in the coming updates.
App has a lot of bugs and problems with apple health
90% of the time the first set isn't saved. Even with fresh app start and phone reset, after starting workout i would have to save my first set, exit the exercise to see if it saved the first set (usually not saved), and then start the exercise again to have it properly save it. This needs to be fixed.
Another problem is that you need to MANUALLY select sync to Apple health every time you finish a workout or else there appears to be no way to sync your workout time to Apple health after you save. If you forget to click "sync to Apple health) after the finish workout screen, you're out of luck. There needs to be a way to default syncing or manually resync later.
Lastly, if you forget to click "finish workout," next time you login it will say a workout cannot last longer than for hours. This is fine, but it will actually log the ENTIRE TIME since you last opened the app. This results in 70+ hr workouts being logged (and if you remember to click sync, a correspondingly long workout being logged in Apple health). This needs to be fixed. Perhaps allow manual changing of workout time or automatically end workout after a user defined time out.
- Jefit Inc.
- 102.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.2 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Jefit, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Elite Yearly Subscription $39.99
- Elite Yearly Subscription $39.99
- Elite Yearly Subscription $35.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.