From travel planning to checkout the World of Hyatt app is here for you, with easy access to more than 900 distinctive hotels and resorts, plus a suite of powerful features right at your fingertips. Not a member yet? Join and instantly make travel more rewarding.
• Enjoy exclusive member rates
• Use your World of Hyatt points to book stays
• Explore our hotels with photos, hotel details, offers, local area attractions and more
• Save your favorite hotels for future quick booking
• Add your reservations and World of Hyatt membership card to Apple Wallet
• Check-In/Express Checkout: Bypass the front desk when you arrive and depart
• Real-Time Charges: View your room charges during your stay
• Past Activity: View and download folios from previous stays
Make the most of your stay.
• Guest Requests: Request items to your room, such as towels and toothpaste (supported at 300+ hotels)
• Hyatt Mobile Entry: Use your device as your room key (available at select hotels)
• Google Chromecast: Stream your favorite shows right to your room’s TV (available at select hotels)
Access your account instantly.
• Track your progress toward elite tiers and Milestone Rewards
• View your current benefits and explore other elite tier benefits
• Track your progress toward free night Awards via our Brand Explorer
• Access your available earned Awards
When booking through our app, you’ll always receive the best published rate without any booking fees at our more than 900 hotels across Park Hyatt®, Miraval®, Grand Hyatt®, Alila®, Andaz®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt®, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™, Thompson Hotels®, Hyatt Centric®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Place®, Joie de Vivre® and Hyatt Residence Club®.
WORKS ON APPLE DEVICES
- iPhone® and iPad®
- Apple Wallet: Add your confirmed reservations and your World of Hyatt membership card
- Face ID/Touch ID on iPhone and/or iPad for easier, faster sign-in
- Available in English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional) and Korean
We've fixed a few bugs to improve the performance of our app for you.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for a great hotel chain
I became a World of Hyatt member in 2016. I’ve used this app since then, and I love it. It’s easy to book travel, see my reservation stays, redeem points and my free night awards. It’s very intuitive to use. It makes it easy to begin either a chat session with Hyatt reservation people, or just call them. It’s easy to check-in or check-out or use a mobile key for hotels with that feature. It’s easy to see my loyalty points account balance, and fund the new points I got for spending on the Hyatt credit card. It’s easy to see my progress to become a Globalist (highest loyalty tier) for another year. And they keep improving the app, too! I sound like I work for Hyatt but I’m just a happy customer.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for your feedback. We’re excited to hear you’re enjoying the app!
App needs fixing bugs
Overall the app is well done, organized and easy to use. There are just a few issues that need to be fixed to improve the user’s experience. First, some hotel have age restrictions as to what is considered a child and an adult. This information could be easily added to the hotel description. This would allow to make a reservation on the app and not be surprised when arriving at the hotel with additional charges. For example, if 12 years and older is considered adult, put it in the description. Second, the app seems to not allow you to select an age for your child as it is stuck on 1. Third, it would be lovely if you would fix the favorite option on the app. As of now, one can put hearts (make a hotel a favorite) but it will not be added to your list of favorites.
Developer Response ,
We really appreciate your feedback. We are always working on the app and your input is great.
Repeat Issue with Updates (UAT Needs Improvement)
I love the Hyatt brand and this app usually provides a top-notch experience. However, twice now in recent months when an update is pushed to fix bugs and improve the app, it removes existing bookings from being automatically viewable when looking at the Stays section of the app.
One would think that after the last round of issues like this, that the developer would include this as part of their unit testing or user acceptance testing prior to pushing out the install to the masses and causing headache to guests that use the app. If it’s not currently included, I would highly recommend this be added to your pre-release testing that is conducted to ensure this type of experience isn’t continuing to be passed on to guests with every “enhancement/update” made to the app. This type of experience impacts the guest experience by causing frustration and generates operational and reputational risk for the brand.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hyatt Corporation
- 226.7 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2024 Hyatt Corporation
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.