Only Xfinity gives you more to stream on any screen. Watch live TV and Xfinity On Demand on any device at home or on the go. If you're an X1 or Instant TV Cloud DVR customer, you can also stream or download your Cloud DVR recordings to your device and watch anywhere. This app is included with your Xfinity X1 service.
- Filter by Available Out of Home to watch more than 200 channels of Live TV on the go from any available WiFi or cellular connection in the U.S.
- Choose from tens of thousands of TV shows and movies available for streaming On Demand. Filter by Available for Download to see programs available for offline viewing.
- X1 and Instant TV Cloud DVR customers can watch saved recordings from anywhere in the U.S. with an internet connection. Once downloaded, videos can be viewed offline—anytime, anywhere (including planes, trains, and automobiles).
- Favorites on X1 now sync with the Xfinity Stream app. Easily track the channels, TV shows, movies, & sports teams you love.
- If you have previously made a movie purchase On Demand, you can take these purchases with you wherever you go, right from the app!
- Trying to find a show or movie? Use the search function to see if it is available On Demand or airing soon.
Exclusive In-Home Features:
- Watch live TV streams from your entire channel lineup when on your in-home Xfinity network.
- Choose from Xfinity’s full Video On Demand library, filtered to show only the content included in your subscription at no extra charge.
- Stream rented TV shows and movies right to the app during the rental period.
- Reliable WiFi or cellular internet connection for video streaming and downloading.
- Xfinity service with a subscription to one or more eligible channels to watch live or On Demand video.
- Xfinity username and password. Forget your username or need to create one? See the help links directly below!
Get Help Signing In:
- Create an Xfinity username and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
- Look up your existing Xfinity username: xfinity.com/username
- Reset your Xfinity password: xfinity.com/password
- Help and support page: xfinity.com/support/stream/
We’ve made some improvements to the app to give you an even better streaming experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app! Second screen master!
We have one TV in our household of two adults and two young children. At the same time we have several iOS devices including phones and tablets. I absolute love being able to set up the iPad by the sink as I do dishes and watch a football or baseball game (the only sports fan in the house). It has totally eliminated the need for us to have more than one television, which we use primarily for family viewing of movies and shows. Keep up the good work!
IT’S NOT “Simple. Easy. Awesome.”
Updated app on my iPad yesterday. BIG mistake! We have Xfinity cable, internet and voice (landline phone) and our last bill was $261 ($40 increase because our promo ended). We have been “loyal” Comcast/Xfinity customers since 1991! They’re changing channel lineups/packages 10/10 and we will have to change our pkg to continue to get a few channels we always watch. Oh and it’s going to be another $10+/month! Nice! App is a piece of junk, prices are outrageous. If every other commercial break didn’t have an XFINITY AD maybe we wouldn’t have to pay what they charge. Really full of themselves-I’m getting other providers for our needs. Big corporations DO NOT appreciate or care about loyal customers. At all! Screw us.
XFINITY/COMCAST...your customers pay a lot of money each month for your various “services”. This app IS PART OF THE SERVICE I PAY FOR!
This worked fine until a few days ago. Recorded shows take forever to start playing then it skips forward every 30 seconds or so and I miss whatever was in the skipped portion. I’d really like to watch THE WHOLE SHOW!! This started before updating to iOS 11.4 and updating app (which was available 11 hrs ago). Deleted and reinstalled app but, nope. Still screwed up. C’mon!!!
Its almost like Jme2maui and me are twins. I also have Xfinity TV, Internet and voice. My cost was $258+ a month, up from $210 a month after my promo ended. My wife and I have been customers longer than me2maui, but that’s not the issue here. I have had the Xfinity stream app on my iPad for a while and it’s a joke. Right now I’m in the hospital and wanted it to watch and record shows. I wanted to watch the Mariners ballgame today and when I clicked on it, I got this stupid message “Connect to in-home Wi-Fi to watch”. First I could have watched it on the hospital tv system in SD, but for some reason, that channel was black and receiving nothing but the audio. I have gotten this message on other shows and, if I were home, I surely wouldn’t watch it on my iPad. I’d watch it on my Sony big screen. Like other shows i recorded, I could watch them when the recording was over, not on my home equipment. There are some other issues that I could tell about, but I won’t bore anyone with them. Needless to say, I’m not real happy with Xfinity’s pricing and the stream app. I’m now searching for alternatives.
- Comcast Interactive Media
- 120.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2017 Comcast
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.