A professional app to help you manage your intelligent devices.
• Add new devices with a few easy steps
• Control your device wherever you are
• Get the status of you devices in real time
• Share your devices with friends and family members
• Set up and perform intelligent tasks
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
【Mi Cloud Storage Automatic Renewal Service Description 】
- Renewal Service:7-day overwriting Renewal storage plan,30-day overwriting Renewal storage plan
- Renewal period:one month
- Renewal price: 7-day overwriting Renewal storage plan for 10 yuan/month, 30-day overwriting Renewal storage plan for 24 yuan/month
- Payment: after confirming the subscription, your Apple ID account will be debited;
- Cancel renewal:If you cancel the renewal, please manually turn off the automatic renewal function in the iTunes/AppleID settings management 24 hours before the current subscription period expires. Specific path:Please open the Apple mobile phone"settings"-->enter"iTunes store and AppStore"-->click"Apple ID",select"View Apple ID",enter the "Account Settings"page,click"subscribe",select Mi Cloud Storage unsubscribe. If you cancel within 24 hours before the expiration, the subscription fee will be charged;
- Renewal: Apple ID account will be deducted within 24 hours before expiration. After the deduction is successful, the subscription period will be extended by one subscription period;
- Mi Cloud Storage Automatic Renewal Service Agreement: https://camera.api.io.mi.com/cloud-service/app/doc/auto_renew-en.html，
- Mi Cloud Storage User Agreement: https://camera.api.io.mi.com/cloud-service/app/doc/user_licence-en.html
- About Cloud Storage Automatic Renewal: https://camera.api.io.mi.com/cloud-service/app/my_cloud.html?channel=iosinfo&locale=en#/renew
- Your record after each weighing: BMI (body mass index), body fat percentage, weight, lean body mass will be shared to Apple Health.
• Fixed some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
So far the app is generally good. My only complaint is Sign in with Apple is COMPLETELY butchered. If you first Sign in with Apple it’ll make you go back to the home page and then you have to Sign in with Apple again and then it asks for your email (which it should already know if implemented correctly). After initial set up if you sign in again with Apple, it makes you once again confirm conditions you’ve already confirmed and then once again asks for your email (which it already has…).
Other than Sign in with Apple issues, I’m pretty satisfied with the app. I have the W10 mop vacuum and it is really cool, the map is nice. My one note if is there is a firmware update and it is already cleaning, it’s a pain. It’ll say “update now” or “exit”. You can’t update if it’s cleaning and if you exit you can’t stop it from cleaning. Exit needs to simply dismiss the message, not force you back to the home page.
Still, 4 star app, don’t let the 2 negatives I’ve pointed out deter anyone from using because overall it’s good.
Xiaomi Electric Scooter 4 Pro
Is a great scooter, hampered by this useless app. I literally have to install a home management app to lock/unlock/update the scooter, as if it were a home appliance. Of course, this ever will remain the only item in this app, which even with shortcut on the home screen, makes the user experience ludicrously convoluted. Not EVER going to buy a not HomeKit compliant home automation device, nor a phone/tablet. So 98% of what the app is able to do, just gets in the way. But worse, the Scooter doesn’t support automation, so one can’t even make lock/unlock shortcuts. But it doesn’t stop there. Home Automation from a watch interface remains a clumsy experience. But the ONE thing one would be wanting to use the app for, to lock/unlock the scooter, so one doesn’t have to carry the phone or dig it out of a bag: THAT’s exactly what the watch app can’t do: it doesn’t seem to display any device that’s not a home automation device (assuming it works at all, given that the only device I have is the scooter which doesn’t show). So, watch app is useless to lock/unlock the scooter; the iPhone app takes at least half a dozen taps plus waiting for BT connection and Face ID to achieve the action. The whole app thing mars the otherwise pleasant experience driving the scooter; real pity, because it’s a constant nuisance: every stop you make with the scooter, you’re annoyed over and over again.
S5 and S6!!
We love our roborock vacuums. We have one for our 1st floor and one for our second floor. Easy to setup and add to our Google home assistant. They run on a daily basis and keep our home vacuumed and mopped perfectly. Our home is 99.5% laminate flooring with the other .5% being rugs. With ease the s6 adjusts and vacuums the carpets. The apps new features are awesome letting you set no go zones and allowing you to break up rooms and name them. Top notch bot for a reasonable price with lidar nav. Meaning it doesn’t just roam it actually has a meaningful path it’s going to take so it’s more efficient during clean up. With a total of 3029 square ft to clean these bots get their daily work and do it well. Maintaining them is a breeze with the app telling you everything you need to do and when it is time to do it! I would have loved to get the S5 max but couldn’t pass up the great price of the S6. If your looking for more of a mopping bot I would take a look at the S5 Max if that doesn’t matter the S5 and S6 are perfect additions!! So cheers to Jaunita and Juanito!! And thanks Roborock for making our days easier!!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Beijing Xiaomi Co., Ltd
- 463.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015年 小米移动软件
- In-App Purchases
- 循环保存7天，连续包月云存储套餐 $2.49
- 30-day event video history 01 $3.49
- 7-day event video history 01 $2.49
- 7-day event video history 01 $4.49
- 30-day event video history 01 $6.49
- 循环保存7天，连续包月云存储套餐 $2.49
- 循环保存7天，服务时长1个月云存储套餐 $2.99
- 循环保存30天，连续包月云存储套餐 $5.49
- 7-day event video history 02 $2.49
- 7-day event video history $3.99
Get things done within this app using just your voice.