Play dozens of player-created games*, on your own or with your friends. Explore unique and whimsical worlds with our free-to-play creativity toolbox. Join a community of creators and dreamers in our Creator Foundation release. Ylands mobile lets players experience selected games available on the Ylands workshop and serves as a gateway to the Ylands ecosystem, where they can create their own experiences with the desktop version.
• family-friendly - we welcome and invite everyone to experience the magic of Ylands
• unique visual style - you won't find anything similar to Ylands and the visuals will stay with you long after you've stopped playing
• a library of unique games - there is something new to play every day - from short mini-games to RPG epics
• a sandbox - build anything you can think of in the sandbox mode
• customisable avatar - dress to impress your friends with a huge range of customisation options
• developed for mobile - the handheld version of Ylands is designed from the ground-up to support and work on mobile devices
• intuitive controls - fine-tuned to touch interfaces
• play on your own or with friends - alone or with your friends - the games are shared between desktop and mobile versions, so you'll have access to worlds of content
We invite everyone who wish to experience the magic of creation and exploration to try Ylands. Let your creativity roam free with Ylands' powerful Editor and breathe life into your creations via our Visual Scripting tool (both available in the free-to-play desktop version). The 1.0 release marks an important milestone for the game - we opened the gates to creators and players alike and we cannot wait to see how you will be #creatingYlands
Made by Bohemia Interactive
Ylands is made in the Unity 3D engine by Bohemia Interactive. You might also know us from the Arma series and DayZ. The Ylands team have been working on the game for a few years now – planting trees, coloring rainbows, teaching parrots to swear, explaining to the sharks, that they belong in the sea, not in the air and everything else that's needed to develop a great game.
'* editor available on the desktop version
Note: An internet connection is required to play this game.
Ylands DOES NOT fully support: iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus; iPad Air 1, 2, Mini 2, 3; iPod Touch 6th gen and lower
•In-game payments fixed
Ratings and Reviews
I was excited to play until.....I downloaded the game.
I was really excited to play ylands on mobile until I downloaded it and realized it’s nothing like I hoped for. I was hoping for it to let you play survival but it only lets you play mini games that no one plays due to not having cross-play. And when I decided to give it a try in sandbox all I really could do was fly a min before I hit the boarder of the world.
I built amazing structures wishing it was a survival world so I could do more with it besides stare. I think the game is ok but it could be so much more with just adding exploration even though it might be hard due to it being on mobile. I will continue to play and support the game but with the idea of it being way more enjoyable with exploration mode.
please devs fix theses things
This is really a great game lots of fun but the two problems I have are the border that makes it impossible to go and explore and have more fun and the second problem is that the items don’t tell you how to use them and I sat on here for hours trying different things another thing is that the cannons don’t work for mobile at all and it’s disappointing please please please fix theses thing developers please and thank you this game is awesome outside of these problems😬😬😬
Mobile version from PC
There are some limitations to mobile (smaller maps and no terrain changes) but it’s feature complete and brings the same fun games (including exploration) from the PC version.
Best of all you can play it in tandem, bringing your character, inventory, ship, and companion animals from PC. I play back and forth on mobile and PC and everything syncs between them (only the islands are separated).
Exploration brings tons of random encounters across six regions and underwater. Base building on land and ships, with lots to do and survive.
Travel to as many islands as you’d like.
You can also unlock hand crafted island puzzles, which are varied and fun.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bohemia Interactive AS
- 1.4 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Bohemia Interactive a.s. YLANDS™ and Bohemia Interactive® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Small amount of Coyns $4.99
- Pile of Coyns $9.99
- Explore with Coyns $19.99
- Large pile of Coyns $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.