How long can you survive in a post-apocalyptic world? Find out in Mini DAYZ now - an official pixel art rendition of the massively successful PC survival game - played by over 3 million fans.
It is you against the world in Mini DAYZ: explore a randomly generated map and scavenge for food, ammo and supplies. Use anything you find to craft advanced items. Protect yourself against aggressive infected and ferocious wolves. But most important of all: make sure to stay dry, warm and well fed at all times. The weather out there can quickly get under your skin and your wounds will not heal without you treating them…
There are no rules, except one - to survive.
In Mini DAYZ:
● Explore a beautifully handcrafted, pixel-art-style open world map with signature buildings
● Gear up your character and try to survive for as long as possible using tons of loot
● Watch your health, hunger and thirst levels, prevent blood loss
● Keep on surviving to improve your character stats, receive perks and collect achievements for your efforts
● Grow plants, craft new items and build a makeshift base with campfire and fences
● Meet AI survivors, both friendly and hostile, and fight (or avoid) various kinds of dangerous, ever-lurking infected
● Make the wilderness your friend, not your enemy - use natural resources to stay alive
● Find your way during the day/night cycle and do your best to stay warm while it is raining or snowing
● No in-app purchases
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
• New weapons PM, PB, Bizon, Groza, Madsen, SV-98(unlockable), VSS(unlockable)
• New items and gear: soviet vest, claymore, Long range scope, ammo 9x18, ammo 9x39.
• New game mode selection in main menu, without codes now.
• New game mode Breach: Player need to hold small area as long as possible from infected attacks.
• New game mode Casual: after death player will spawn in same run again on coast.
• Bandit groups now appear only starting from 2nd island.
• Military bases now split in two types: NATO and EAST.
• Loot respawn reworked.
• New secret location with Madsen machinegun.
• New infected policemans.
• Player and friendly survivor now dont trigger landmines and claymore(also beartraps will be, but not in this version)
• SVD now not spawns without PSO scope
• Fixed issue with too much zombie near tent.
Ratings and Reviews
We could use some help he...
This latest update, welcome and needed, thank you, has us combating random behemoths on the first island when you are very likely going to run into them (I ran into two in the first 10 minutes) wearing jeans and a T-shirt with a colt that you’ve probably used at least half the ammo. I play the survivor with the gun and “radar” perk, and 14 rounds on 45acp, at 3-4 rounds per zombie to kill it, isn’t a huge advantage. I decided to try pulling the regular difficulty to get the guns unlocked first. After at least a dozen games, none longer than 90 minutes, I unlocked the mac10 and the shotgun, (as yet to actually find one, though). Switched to Veteran to try unlocking the new characters, but the closest I have ever come to that was 2 completed tasks (a behemoth killed me before I picked up the reward). Way too hard to play. My wish list? I would like to see the islands difficulty ratings adjusted. I like the zoom out on it, but can you give us the ability to set our own screen resolution, and the joystick is practically near the middle of the screen, can we move it back to the corner? I play on an iPad Pro, so it’s a strain to hold the iPad and stretch my thumb all the way over there, very uncomfortable. As to the rest, we’ll keep playing as long as you keep providing us with this wonderful game, and you’ve done a GREAT job with fixes and content so far. Brilliant job.
I love this game. I can never get enough, though it drains my entire battery in 45 minutes. I don’t have anything negative to say and positivity would sound generic and bot-like, so I’ve come up with a wishlist. 1) MULTIPLAYER- I feel the ability to be running around and just finding and teaming up with another player would be awesome, especially for those harder difficulties like veteran. There could be a little chat option where the player can type to team up or just… chat. 2)SPECIFIC ISLAND GUIDES- When I start a game, I usually go around looting every town on the first island to get the best gear before I hit up island 2, which usually leaves me with 0 exploration or knowledge of island 2, and I end up dying because of walking into something I shouldn’t have. I think it’d be great to have island specific guides that could tell you basically what the different symbols mean, what new zombie types you’ll be facing, and so on. I just think that this would help people who are newer to the game or just don’t have much experience outside island 1 to get a better hold of the game and allow for better decision making.
If you seriously read all that devs, I love you and I thank you sincerely for your time. You don’t have to follow my suggestions, I’ll still love the game anyways. Unless you make it harder. At which point there won’t be a point. Thank you for your time.
Fantastic and Innovative
This game is by far one of my new favorites. When I first downloaded it from the App Store, I fell in love with it instantly. The 8 bit style, the random Gorka (Military) camps, I love it. A few things could be changed to make the game a bit more smooth such as auto stacking and showing what ammo each gun requires, as well as how long and how easy it is to cure poison (the poison doesn't go away unless your stats are all above 75% so maybe something more reasonable like 50%?). The game does crash occasionally though my progress still saves when it does. One other thing I would also recommend is more AI survivors. During the entire time I have played the game, I've only found one live survivor, and two corpses. Multiplayer is definitely something that would make this game so much better. I don't mean servers or Game Center, but a wifi based system similar to the mobile Terraria if you've played it. Overall, I really love the game!
There is an annoying glitch that scrolls the game when I move my joystick. This causes parts of my screen to be viewable which has caused me to die. I also see a glitch that prevents me from picking up items when I am too close to a wall. Game is pretty good otherwise.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Bohemia Interactive AS
- 73.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013-2016 Bohemia Interactive a.s. All rights reserved.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.