A MUST PLAY real-time military strategy game – from the creators of Arma 3 and DayZ: challenge your strategic skills and join up to a million Commanders in epic PvP battles worldwide. Got what it takes to win? Enlist NOW!
“Arma Mobile Ops” is playable for free from the beginning till the very end, with optional in-app purchases.
● STRATEGIZE the best way to smash your opponents in real-time PvP matches
● COMMAND your armies: control their movement and direction, and go stealth or assault
● ATTACK opponents with an effective combo of infantry, ground or air drones
● TRAIN your military force, create your unbeatable base, and gather sufficient resources
● POWER UP and structure your base optimally to keep it safe from enemy raids
● STRIKE back fast for revenge and rank up your units to achieve victory
● STRENGTHEN your force on the raid with precise bomb strikes and other types of air support
● FORM ALLIANCES with friends, climb up the league ladders and rake in some sweet resources as a winning prize
● EXPERIENCE different game modes: singleplayer campaign, PvP or Faction Wars
Note: internet connection is required to play
Visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/armamobileops/
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- UI adjusted
- New avatars added
- General bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Decent but needs some work
This game is pretty fun, but it has a few drawbacks that keep it from being perfect. First off the progression in this game is S L O W, when I upgraded my hq to level 5 it cost 250,000 supplies, that was fair enough, but then for upgrading to level 6 it suddenly jumps up to 750,000, not cool Bohemia, the ArmA pedigree deserves better. The other thing holding this game back is that the campaign stories take a massive spike up in difficulty in some of the levels, and like I said, the progression is slow so you often times hit a wall where you don’t have the troops or the resources to win a battle.
UPDATE: A new issue with this game has come to my attention, the matchmaking system blows. Not only have three of the last five players to attack my base been drastically underleveled and stood no chance of beating me, the other two players to attack me were near double my level! When I went into the matchmaking myself hoping for a player at least near my level, the game sent me (a level 27 player) to attack a level 206 player! Seriously Bohemia fix this game’s issues, your company knows better than to release an underdeveloped game like this under the ArmA pedigree.
Add more units
I think you should add more units with special abilities to make it more realistic, and more focused on enemy tactics to protect more or less with the same defenses. I think to do this after level 10 (or 11) there should be a APC that is drone but there is a special fire squad in that drops when the APC is at 50% (or less). An maybe a drop off helicopter that will be a normal drone helicopter but after 10 seconds it will drops of the same special fire team. Also, there could an anti-air squad of 5 people with rocket launchers that shoot and 1 shoot aircraft after 5 seconds of it taking off and the ability should be to take down any defensive structures after locking on with a area around them. That’s it I guess until I think of more the cost of the APC should be 11,861 Fuel the cost of the chopper should be 6,500 fuel and the anti air should be 3,000 fuel
Arma 3 mobile opps
I just started playing today. I normally don’t play games like this. They normally require a lot of time and money to play just to make progress in game. More often then not your buying coin to lvl up faster to be just as good if not better then the other player/players. What’s an honest review without testing the game first. I like that there is a campaign mode you start out playing. Get those crucial points to lvl up and build your strong hold. The totoral was very easy to follow, and loved the background music. So far not a bad build by Arma team/company. I give 4 out of 5.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Bohemia Interactive AS
- 120.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013-2016 Bohemia Interactive a.s. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Command Points $4.99
- Pouch of Command Points $9.99
- Bag of Command Points $19.99
- Box of Command Points $49.99
- Starter Pack $0.99
- Container of Command Points $99.99
- Refill Pack $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.