Yono Lite SBI is Mobile Banking Smart Phone application for SBI Customers in English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bengali, Odia, Assamese and Kashmiri languages.
Yono Lite is SBI’s retail internet banking based application for your smartphones. A safe, convenient and easy to use application with a host of features to help users manage your finances on the move.
Please complete the one time registration process to start using the application.
New Registration process:
- A message will be shown on the screen regarding initiating an SMS to +917208871299 from the mobile device for validating user's mobile number. Users has to send this app generated encrypted SMS manually.
- Click on ‘Proceed’ button and an SMS containing a unique code will be sent from the device to a predefined number. Kindly note that for sending SMS will incur standard SMS charges as per your telecom SMS plan.
- On registration screen, please enter User Name and Password and click REGISTER button.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions for registration by selecting the check box and click ‘Ok’ button.
- An activation code will be sent to the registered mobile number. User has to complete the activation by inputting the Activation code in the app.
- User can now login to Yono Lite application.
• Detailed account information (Transaction / Deposit /Loan / PPF / SSA accounts)
• Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
• mPassbook (upto 150 transactions)
• eStatement Subscription
• Funds Transfer within Self Accounts
• Third Party Transfer within SBI
• Inter-Bank Transfer (RTGS / NEFT /IMPS)
• Quick Transfer to Unregistered Beneficiaries using QR Code
• IMPS Transfer (using IFSC & Account Number or Mobile Number & MMID)
• Transfer to mobile number or email id using mCash
• Instant Opening / Closing of Fixed and Recurring Deposits
• Schedule Transactions
• Fund Transfer to Unregistered beneficiaries through beneficiary VPA
• Fund Transfer to registered beneficiaries using Account No & IFSC code
• Set UPI transaction limit within overall daily limit
Bill / Merchant Payments
• View and Pay Bills
• Adhoc Payment to unregistered Billers
• Credit Card (VISA) Transfer
• SBI Life Premium Payment
• Bill Payment History
• Add / Manage Billers with Auto Pay facility
• Postpaid Bill Payments
• Schedule Bill Payments
SBI Voice Assist
• Voice assisted functionality to know Balance, mini-statement, Mobile &
DTH recharge, Quick Transfer and Bill Payments using voice instructions
Top-up and Recharge options are available under 'Bill Payments' Menu
• Mobile Top-up
• DTH Recharge
• Top-up of Pre Paid Cards
• Manage NCMC card
• Load Money in NCMC card
• Manage Debit Cards Access Channels
• Manage Channel Wise Limits for Debit Card Transactions
• Debit Card Hotlisting
• Create and Manage Standing Instruction
• Change Maturity Instructions for eDeposits
• Online Nomination
• TDS Enquiry
• Cheque Book Request
• Submit 15G /15H online
Facility of QR based Cash withdrawal from ATMs.
- User can withdraw cash by scanning the QR displayed on ATM screen through Yono Lite app.
Facility of Yono Cash for Card less cash withdrawal through ATMs
• Bharat QR (Inter-operable QR based merchant payments)
• Security Tips
• Bharat Bill Pay (BBPS)
• SBI Debit card hotlisting
• Claim mCash
• Aadhaar linking
• Locker enquiry
• SBI Help Videos
• Contact Us
All you need :
• A smart phone with Internet connectivity through Mobile Data/Wi-Fi.
For feedback & suggestions, kindly email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit https://mobilityretail.sbi for more details.
- During registration, User's registered mobile number will be validated by initiating an SMS to +917208871299 from app and users has to ensure the availability of registered mobile number in device. Users has to send this app generated encrypted SMS manually.
- Multiple registrations on a single device is restricted. In case user wants to register another user having same mobile number on the same device, then user needs to deregister previous registration.
- New PPS Registration facility under Requests tab
- If any issues, write to us email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Lots of room for improvement. I’m serious.
I know SBI is a Government undertaking and that people have low expectations. But, this app has a lot of potential.
Developers- please take some inspiration from the DBS app. Alt least make the UI attractive. This new update as of March 2019 is just the change of color scheme which for me is amazing! But the UI is still old and same. Like for EasyPin screen make it “circle” or a different design rather than the boring old “number box”. You get me? Make something I can be proud of. Take a page from the UPI App. That is a decent work of art- if anything.
Hope this doesn’t fall on deaf ears.
Not good at all
This app makes life difficult rather than easy. I use other banking apps here in USA. In comparison this app is terribly clunky, not user friendly and keeps asking me to register which I complete successfully each time. I cannot open multiple account logins with this app. I keep getting an API error when I use a pin. It’s just frustrating. Overall user experience is seriously low. SBI, please recruit a proper UX designer to revamp this app. If you already have UX designers then fire them and hire new competent ones. Also, your product managers don’t understand what user flow really is. You have tons of useless stuff like mPassbook where you have to get pins and stuff. Banking apps should be clean, concise and functional. All in all, a really bad app. Not recommended at all.
Nice UI for day to day activities
Hi, the app is great for doing almost all the activities required for a daily needs.
However, would like to give the following feedback which we would like to see on the upcoming updates:
1. Almost all the places, it shows my Account nickname while doing a transaction. And its great and easy to understand which account to use. But while selecting ‘Manage Debit Card’ under services, it shows the account number instead of the account nickname which get confused sometimes.
2. Is there a problem for integrating Touch ID or Face ID while logging in? It would be better if the user have an option to select Face ID or Easy PIN option.
3. While doing app switching, it would be better if the SBI Anywhere app can be locked and show the display page, or atleast keep it as option in setting for the user to select.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- State Bank of India
- 48.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
English, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Kashmiri, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu
- Age Rating
- © State Bank of India
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.