Get the official YouTube app on iPhones and iPads. See what the world is watching -- from the hottest music videos to what’s popular in gaming, fashion, beauty, news, learning and more. Subscribe to channels you love, create content of your own, share with friends, and watch on any device.
Watch and subscribe
● Browse personal recommendations on Home
● See the latest from your favorite channels in Subscriptions
● Look up videos you’ve watched, liked, and saved for later in Library
Explore different topics, what’s popular, and on the rise (available in select countries)
● Stay up to date on what’s popular in music, gaming, beauty, news, learning and more
● See what’s trending on YouTube and around the world on Explore
● Learn about the coolest Creators, Gamers, and Artists on the Rise (available in select countries)
Connect with the YouTube community
● Keep up with your favorites creators with Posts, Stories, Premieres, and Live streams
● Join the conversation with comments and interact with creators and other community members
Create content from your mobile device
● Create or upload your own videos directly in the app
● Engage with your audience in real time with live streaming right from the app
Find the experience that fits you and your family (available in select countries)
● Every family has their own approach to online video. Learn about your options: the YouTube Kids app or a new parent supervised experience on YouTube at youtube.com/myfamily
Support creators you love with channel memberships (available in select countries)
● Join channels that offer paid monthly memberships and support their work
● Get access to exclusive perks from the channel & become part of their members community
● Stand out in comments and live chats with a loyalty badge next to your username
Upgrade to YouTube Premium (available in select countries)
● Watch videos uninterrupted by ads, while using other apps, or when the screen is locked
● Save videos for when you really need them – like when you’re on a plane or commuting
● Get access to YouTube Music Premium as part of your benefits
Note: If you subscribe via Apple, payment will be charged to App Store Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase.
YouTube paid service terms: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms_paidservice.
Bug fixes, stability improvements, repairs to space-time continuum.
Ratings and Reviews
I have enjoyed You Tube very much through the years I just wish they would lower the monthly rate , so that we can enjoy it better and easier without all the interrupting commercials .. I would like to get it again as I have the app on my TV , and phone , but the commercials are so very annoying when your trying to watch music , or checking out trailers for new movies or to watch other inspirational videos , ECT…
As a woman on a fixed income and I’m sure with the economy the way everything is 10 times more expensive for all people , it would be nice if it’s just for a single person option to a family option , the rates should be lower . XM radio I pay for is 8.99 $ a month and I get in my car , home , phone , on everything I own and can share without a bigger fee. Just my thoughts , but again you tube is very good and I would watch or listen more of it came more affordable .. Sincerely MOM of 4 - From Massachusetts 🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼
I like watching videos but there are several problems that keep occurring when I use it. First of all, when watching a shorts vídeo, when I try to get out, I can’t because the button doesn’t work. I try to click on the bottom buttons to get out but still doesn’t work. The only way I can get out is to close the app and open it again. Second of all, when watching a video and wanting to get back to the main recommended page, the button is stuck at the top of my phone screen instead of the video which makes it hard to leave. Again the only way I can get out is by closing and opening the app. Third of all and lastly, some of the adds are either consecutive or repeating and some are long ads put together to waste 30 seconds of my time. I like the short ones or the new ads but the ones I know of can be quite annoying. You have to fix these issues. With the new update comes several more problems. The pause button in the video can still appear and won’t go away unless I move the play head. Sometimes when I move the video, the video pauses and I want to keep the video going. Also when I get out of a shorts video, instead of returning to the video I was watching, it returns me to the search tab with the video clicked off. This is going to far. So many problems have arose since the new update a few weeks ago.
I am of the belief that a review should be about what is being done right and/or what is being done wrong. Simply saying you hate a thing is not helpful. This app has a lot that it gets right, from the variety of content to the searches actually doing their best to return what you’re looking for. I have found channels that I now follow thanks to the “if you liked that, try this” function. Hence the 3 stars… but
I will admit that the “algorithm” has been a bit unkind to some of the channels I follow. Blocking content for arbitrary reasons, being slow or downright unresponsive in the customer service department, and changing its own rules on what is and isn’t allowed at the drop of a hat. Now maybe YT’s rules are changing internally, but there needs to be consistency in them, and from what I’ve seen there isn’t.
Also, as I am a bit of an Odd Duck, I prefer to keep my watch history neat. If I accidentally click something, or don’t want the algorithm to start recommending things based on a passing interest, I delete this from my watch history. Since the update, this has become… difficult. If you’re going to update something… try not to break something else while you do it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 342.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Kyrgyz, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Google Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- YouTube Premium $18.99
- YouTube Premium $18.99
- YouTube Red $12.99
- Movies & Shows $3.99
- YouTube Premium $18.99
- Youtube Premium Family $29.99
- YouTube Premium Family $29.99
- Movies & Shows $2.99
- Movies & Shows $1.99
- Super Chat $1.99
Get things done within this app using just your voice.