The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
More ways to access Google:
• Google Lens — Search what you see with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
• iMessage extension — Search and share restaurants, GIFs, and more, without leaving your conversation.
• Search Google extension — While browsing in Safari, you can share a web page with Google to see suggestions for related content—no need to type anything new in the search box. Tap on the Search Google icon from Safari’s share menu to get started.
• Gboard — access Google Search, right from your keyboard. Gboard is a keyboard that lets you search and send information, GIFs, emoji, and more—right from your keyboard, in any app. Tap “Gboard” in your app settings to get started.
• Trending on Google widget — find out what’s trending in your area with our Trending on Google widget.
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Your feedback helps us create products you'll love. Join a user research study here:
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
We fixed user-reported issues and added new features to provide a better search experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One Tiny problem.. but love it!
I’ve been using this google app for as long as I can remember because personally, I find it less cluttery than safari. I typically don’t like having a search history on because it’s just too much to clear out once it accumulates and google has allowed me to do that seemlesly for the longest time, but now I’ve come across the issue that I have to manually switch browse history off every single time I open the app, because the search I’ve done from one prior time, is still on there. I hope it’s just a bug and can be fixed because I don’t want to have to manually switch over every single time I use it, where as before, you did it once and you were set and good to go up until this most recent update. Thank you google!
App keeps shutting down!!
This is a new problem. Started today. I’m not sure when my app updated but it says it was new last week. I’ve gave zero issue before today. Tried shutting down my phone, and deleted the open windows from my iPhone when you swipe up from bottom of phone. Neither helped. Please fix it. It was my goto app to use internet for searching. Now I dislike it so much I’m ready to delete it if it’s not fixed soon. There’s no place in my life for an app that shuts down when I’m searching internet, shuts down when I’m scrolling through old pages and deleting them time and again because it shuts down mid deletion and never actually deletes the page.
Thought I’d update my review- it still isn’t fixed. Shuts down constantly. Can’t even barely type in my search info and I read a few options down below and poof. It’s all gone. App just shuts down. I am using iPhone XS.
Please please please fix this horrible problem. 5/6/20
The real Google app.
PLEASE!! Be aware there are two googles. One of them is this one. It has all letters in colorers. Or the G is all in colors. Pay close attention!? The second Google has solid colored or the G has no color but gray. This one want all your info. You will notice it will ask for your “Email Password” why? This app is the only one that will ask that. That one you don’t want. I have been trying so long to find this big “G”, I love it. Problems, questions, searching, RIGHT ON IT! Boom! Answers. It wasn’t that I couldn’t find it, the other Google would not allow it! This Google I now have is the best! I can’t say enough about this great app. Honest, trustworthy, it’s one thing they show to be true IS “YOUR PRIVACY” other apps say it Google Proves It! “PAKALOLO”
- Google LLC
- 227.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.