Downloaded and used by millions of fasters!
Zero is a beautifully designed tracker used for intermittent, circadian rhythm, and custom extended fasting. As the largest app-based fasting community in the world, Zero makes it simple for anyone to harness the power of fasting to improve their health.
For most of human history, we’ve lived through feasts and famines, and the human body evolved to benefit from periods of time without eating and digesting food. Zero helps you return to this way of living.
Zero’s advisory team includes some of the world’s leading doctors and researchers, including our Chief Medical Officer Dr. Peter Attia, who guides our fasting protocols and content creation.
Zero makes fasting simple:
• A beautiful, thoughtful design makes it simple to start fasting
• Earn badges to celebrate your fasting milestones and stay motivated
• Log your weight and set a weight goal
• Detailed tracking features to visualize your progress
• Post-fast journaling to reflect on your experience
• 16-Hour (16:8) Intermittent Fast - Popularized by Hugh Jackman and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson when preparing for blockbuster films
• Circadian Rhythm Fasting - Based on the research of Dr. Satchin Panda (Salk Institute), this 13 hour fast starts at or before sunset. Zero automatically calculates the daily sunset time based on your location
• Popular fasts - 18:6, 20:4, 36-Hour fasts and custom fasting up to 7 days long
• Choose your favorite protocol and Zero will track your ongoing progress on your iPhone or Apple Watch with Apple Health integration to sync your weight data
• Based on science from leading researchers and doctors, including Zero Chief Medical Officer Dr. Peter Attia
Fasting made simple. Join the largest fasting community in the world!
Hi Zero crew,
Today we have a couple of important bug fixes:
• If you’ve had trouble saving fasts when offline, this release should fix that.
• Received a notification when you weren’t supposed to? That will no longer be an issue with this update.
Thank you for your continued feedback and support.
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful app for Intermittent Fasting (IF)
This app is truly a lifesaver! I have an unusual manifestation of Temporal Lobe Epilepsy and must stick to a low carb diet. I recently had a back surgery that went horribly wrong. I was forced to stay in bed for almost a month! I had to eat whatever was brought to me from the local restaurants and fast food joints. Prior to that, I had been on a strict KetoDiet for years! I gained 15lbs and felt terrible. After my recovery, I restarted my KetoDiet but the weight wasn’t coming off. I was also retaining water and I felt terrible. Then I learned about Intermittent Fasting (IF). Thanks to this wonderful app, I am losing 2lbs a week and I feel great! I generally do the 16 hour fast and then the 13. With the custom setting, I can do a 24 hour fast for religious reasons as I am a Christian and we are taught to fast and pray. But that’s my own personal decision. The custom Fast lets you use a slide to choose your own number of IF hours. So if your a newbie or might have issues with food, you can ease yourself into a full 13 hour or 16 hour or a longer period of IF! That’s what’s so wonderful about this app. You can also chose to count your IF hours up or down in order to keep yourself motivated.
Full Featured App With Nice User Interface
I’ve been on a calorie restricted diet for years making very slow progress on my weight loss goal. I decided to start recording the time of my last food each day knowing that the time you eat may be as important as how much you eat. It quickly became a burden and a clutter on my calendar so I went looking for an intermittent fasting app. Since my original interest was just recording the time of my last meal I wanted a simple low/no cost app. I found only one free app that didn’t have in-app purchases to goof up features. Zero was that app plus it had the bonus of a 4.9 rating. To my surprise this is a full featured app with a very high quality UI . It has historical tracking of your fasts and can read or write to Apple Health. The app had so much IF learning information that I began a 16:8 schedule. I’m only on day 4 but my progress has improved while keeping exactly the same calorie goal. No matter what your needs to track IF or TRF you are in for a treat with a professional app to assist you.
An essential download for weight loss
I’ve tried countless diets and none of them ever felt good. I have severe anxiety and major difficulties with memory and would get torn between eating out with friends or sacrificing my diet, both options sending me into an attack. Until I found Intermittent Fasting. It’s the first time I’ve felt truly free and in full control of my eating, with the added bonus of giving me tons of energy. And there’s no way I would’ve been able to lose as much weight (20 pounds in less than two months!!) without this incredible app. It’s simple, efficient, sends beautifully easy notifications, and even has a dark mode. The app shows you how many people are fasting with you, has options for the different kinds of fasts, helpful information, and much more. If you’re even remotely curious about weight loss, control over eating, or IF at all, you need this app. It costs a whole 0 dollars, so why not give it a shot?
- Big Sky Health, Inc.
- 105.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Big Sky Health, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.