Zoho CRM empowers a global network of over 250,000 businesses in over 180 countries. It
helps businesses engage with customers, convert more leads, and grow their revenue by
closing more deals.
Oversee your sales on the move with the Zoho CRM mobile app.
Whether you're a sales rep making calls, a sales manager monitoring the sales pipeline, or a
business owner nurturing your business, approach your workday efficiently with a state-of-the-
art mobile CRM system.
Your mobile CRM app not only covers your CRM software requirements on the go but also
helps boost mobile sales productivity with features like search, call, email, check-in, near-me,
and notifications. With a highly fluid, interactive interface, offline access, and the ability to sync
data across all your devices automatically, Zoho's mobile CRM is perfect for field sales.
- Get a clear overview of your scheduled tasks, meetings, and calls. Set reminders so that you
never miss out on a single one.
- Use the powerful global search to locate anything you need.
- Review notes and attachments before heading out for important meetings.
- Locate customers and sales opportunities nearby and navigate.
- Check in at a client's location to record your visit.
- Know who's calling with the Caller ID feature.
- Log calls and capture the details of your conversation with ease by attaching voice notes.
- Visualize sales and marketing trends and make decisions while you're away from your desk.
- Collaborate with your team in real-time using Feeds and @mention colleagues on posts.
- Sync your data automatically across all platforms without worrying about network connectivity.
If you have any questions or comments, please write to us at email@example.com. We'll be
happy to help.
Terms of Service:
Now you can lock and unlock records, and view the locking details using the mobile app.
Custom views which are created under the Activities module in web app cannot be accessed in the mobile app.
Ratings and Reviews
I was recently hired as a Senior Account Executive and had never worked with Zoho before. I was pretty much thrown into the fire and told to figure it out in how I can organize leads, potentials, proposals, and calendars.
Well, Zoho is not only easy to figure out, it has every component I would have used separately. For example if I want to see how many accounts are in proposal state and what the quotes are, it’ll show me the potential for conversion. I can also set meeting reminders, call back reminders, and assign tasks to employees.
Zoho is a tool that I highly recommend to anyone needed client management. Simple and fabulous!
Great concept, Needs improvement
Zoho has been part of the CRM revolution with an app and service that has potential.
The latest update seems not to fix any issues, but made things worse: One thing I’ve noticed is that it’s not saving the data properly. This is very frustrating, especially after working for hours on gathering leads and accounts information - you go and enter the data, hit save and call it a night. When you come back to resume where you left off or you need to go back and retrieve the data: it’s not there. You only find what you’ve entered the first time you created the item months ago, and not what you’ve entered and updated since.
Another downfall is trying to export all your data from Zoho CRM to Outlook. ‘Cause let’s face it: one can not rely on your data being 100% safe and accessible anywhere. You always must have a back up. But the problem here is that when you export from Zoho CRM to Outlook: the data doesn’t appear in the fields where they supposed to be. It’s all scattered in odd fields, even the most basic info like a company’s address or phone number, making the whole thing useless. It just needs a much better Outlook integration.
It leaves you to think: If this basic CRM plan is unreliable, you think I’ll want to upgrade to the next tiers??
This is why I give the app a two-star rating, which means that Zoho Corp has more and better work to do.
After using Zoho for two years now...
I can’t tell you how impressed I am as a business owner with Zoho. I am not IT, but most of even complex options I can do with the help of their support. The program itself is beyond solid, it has dozens of practical partner programs (we use salesiq, forms and others), but the most important feature is their customer service. Always someone available within seconds through phone and chat. Always quick to help and solve. It’s a beast of a program but it has to be so it does everything we need and then some.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zoho Corporation
- 283.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2024, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Standard Edition - Monthly $19.99
- Enterprise Edition - Monthly $49.99
- Professional Edition - Monthly $34.99
- Standard Edition - Yearly $169.99
- Professional Edition - Yearly $279.99
- Enterprise Edition - Yearly $479.99