Join the 1 million plus people using Zoho Mail for their email. Zoho has been featured in: Product Hunt, The New York Times, CNet, TechCrunch and Mashable. With full-fledged Email, Calendar and Contacts packed into one single app, Zoho Mail is the suite-st email app around.
"Very Good Service , I will never move to another similar service since I get exactly what I need. Thanks." - Moussaoui
- Multiple account support - Add and switch between your different Zoho email accounts. Or view it all in one go through the unified Inbox with push notifications.
- Streams - Where you can Collaborate, Socialize and Integrate. Have productive conversations without the clutter of long emails, thus changing the way you communicate; within and between teams.
- Conversation view - Easily keep up with long email threads with related messages bunched together.
- Multitasking on iPad - Zoho Mail is fully optimized for iPad with split screen support for multitasking.
- Quick swipe actions - Instantly archive, delete or move emails with customizable swipe actions.
- 3D touch - Peek and preview an email without actually opening it.
- Apple Pencil - Bring the joy of free hand tool to your email. Scribble a hand-written message, annotate on photos or image attachments.
- Apple Watch - Access your Inbox, current day events and frequent contacts on your Apple watch.
- Advanced search - Dig into your inbox in seconds with auto-suggestions and handy filter options.
- Work Offline - Compose and send emails even when offline. Emails will be sent as and when internet connection becomes available.
- Attach from Zoho Docs - Directly attach files stored on the cloud in your Zoho Docs account to any email.
- Integrated Calendar - View / schedule your appointments and accept invites from within your email.
- Contacts on the go - Filter emails from your contacts or keep in touch with them through Email or a Call.
- More file attachment options - You can now attach files from other cloud services (iCloud Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive etc).
Subscribe within the app
You can choose monthly/yearly subscription.
Standard - Monthly : 30 GB Storage | 30 MB Attachment Limit
Standard - Yearly : 30 GB Storage | 30 MB Attachment Limit
Pro - Monthly : 100 GB Storage | 40 MB Attachment Limit
Pro - Yearly : 100 GB Storage | 40 MB Attachment Limit
Standard - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $3.99 (USD)
Standard - Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $35.99 (USD)
Pro - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $6.99 (USD)
Pro - Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $71.99 (USD)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- We've enhanced the readability of emails in this update.
We are working on bringing in new updates which would require iOS10 or higher to function. Please update to the latest OS to access the upcoming features and enhancements.
Note: Users on versions below iOS 10 will still be able to access the app, but they will not be able to update and access the latest features.
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot send multiple BCC emails
This app works great except for one thing. I want to send the same email to a number of email addresses—not as a “group” where people join or unsubscribe, but simply to send individual emails to a lot of people at once. So I copy all the emails in proper format and paste them in the BCC. When I use the full Zoho website from a computer they are sent with no problem. But when I do the same thing using the Zoho iOS app, it says all these emails are an “invalid email address”. So I have to wait until I get to a computer to send emails with multiple BCC addresses. Please enable the app to do the same thing.
Fails in so many ways..
Sending with attachments is exasperating. Either it doesn’t bother to send the mail...or does and doesn’t record the sent email leaving me guessing did it or didn’t it, so I resend...then eventually go to another mail client asking the recipient if they received my emails, (so very smooth and professional).
OR, and this is beyond irritating to both me for the amount of time I waste, and the recipients who end up with a pile of emails to wade thru....Zoho refuses to send emails with attachments in either the order attached, or duplicates an attachment during the sending while leaving off one, yet it is clear on my copy that I sent what I needed to send and Zoho Mail was the one who screwed up. So, in the end, when two emails would have sufficed for nine attachments, by the time I monkeyed around trying to figure out just how much this program could handle sending, three - no, two - no, ah, it must be one. S#1t, each attachment must be sent alone with the description. Lovely.
For a long time this mail client has been an exercise in frustration for me, both in the difficulty in using as well as attempting to follow the online “help”. When initially setting up several years ago I needed to ask my son who has two degrees from MIT in Computers and is a successful software engineer. Even he found the whole setup convoluted and confusing.
Developer Response ,
@UpState Painter, sorry to hear about the experience and this is something you should definitely not have to go through. Do send us your contact info and the email address of the account to figure out why these issues are cropping up. We will have them looked into and addressed for you. Please send over an email to email@example.com and we will get right back. We look forward to hearing from you.
Zoho Mail and Campaign Apps Not Connecting
Update: Zoho support responded but haven’t fixed issue. Going on 18 hours, now, of not being able to do anything with this app. Tomorrow I’m looking for a new provider if this issue isn’t fixed by then. Up til now, I’ve been pretty happy with Zoho but this is unacceptable! If you want to use Zoho for private email, it may not be an issue. But, to run a business and rely on Zoho? Better look at all options before deciding. In the past week, there are at least 2 others who wrote reviews here about this same problem. Something is up with Zoho!
Have been using Zoho Mail for my business for several months without any issue. For the past 8 hours, I have not been able to sign on to Zoho Mail or Zoho Campaigns using the phone apps. Reinstalling the app did not resolve the problem. My account can be accessed using the phone’s Safari browser. No other apps on my phone are having problems. The issue appears to be with Zoho Accounts login process for the apps. I reported this problem several hours ago & have not gotten a response from Zoho support. This needs to be fixed ASAP or I will have to investigate moving my domain to a new email provider.
- Zoho Corporation
- 262.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Zoho Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Standard $3.99
- Standard $35.99
- Pro $6.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.