ZUS is a smart car charger device that not only charges your USB devices, but also helps you locate your car with the ZUS app. When you need to find your car, just open the ZUS app and walk in the direction of the arrow to find your way back to your car. The app connects to the ZUS device through Bluetooth LE. Therefore, a device with iOS 8.0 or newer is needed to use the app.
Besides being able to automatically save your car's location, ZUS can also identify what device it's charging. It can then send the most optimal power and thus charge your device at its fastest speed. The two USB ports can output a maximum of 4.8A at 5V. This is enough to power two iPads or two phones simultaneously. Get two times the ports and speed with ZUS.
ZUS APP is now compatible with certain third party OBD-II devices that can be used to scan your vehicle like the Torque or OBD II Scanner APP. Compatible devices are listed as follows: OBD II / QBD 66 / Vgate icar pro. Others are coming soon. Add this type of device by clicking the settings icon and select the Smart Vehicle Health Monitor, then click on the ELM 327 compatible devices to proceed.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further problems or suggestions.
Visit us at f.nonda.co , where you'll find quick solutions to your questions about ZUS, iHere and other nonda products.
· Visit us @ www.nonda.co
· Like us @ facebook.com/nondainc
· Instagram us @ instagram.com/nondainc
· Follow us @ twitter.com/nondainc
· Subscribe us @ youtube.com/nondainc
How ZUS works:
· Whenever you park your car, ZUS will save your car’s location automatically.
· When you need to find your car, open the ZUS app and follow the arrow. The changing of green radian shows the direction of your car.
· Choose between the Compass and Map view to locate where you parked your car.
· The app will indicate “Your Car is Nearby” when you are just around your car.
· ZUS may not get location in indoors and underground parking lots. Because of ZUS didn’t get your location without GPS signal.
· Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
· ZUS relies on the GPS signal in the mobile phone to locate.
· Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Premium Service Subscriptions:
60 Free Drives Every Month
ZUS Mileage Log is free for your first 60 drives every month, forever. Upgrade to unlimited drives for $2.99/month recurring or $29.99/year recurring.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• New tasks for you to earn more Bucks.
• Invite your friends to claim the device, and you get Bucks.
• Fixed some known bugs and made some tweaks.
• Special thanks to those who have come up with invaluable suggestions, reported their problems or shared positive experiences with us, thanks, @Ubhal, @Mary, @Simply Tessa, @fraserkenny and @DAVID. Your voices are what keep us improving!
Ratings and Reviews
I got the OBD2 for free with a special deal they were running (just paid a few dollars for shipping) and it arrived within a week. I have a Ford Focus that I have been using it with and I love that I can see my coolant temperature, speed, RPMs, and engine load in real-time. I’ve also really enjoyed how it logs my trips and that I can classify them for personal or work purposes afterwards. Another cool feature is the built-in sensor and error scanner that reports if your components are working properly. When you park your car it will automatically place a GPS location pin on their built-in map. When you go to find your car you can use the handy compass feature that will send you in the right direction.
I think this app and the device have a lot of potential. I would love to be able to look back at the line graph that you see in real-time while driving. You’re able to view an exported CSV file but it’s not very useful by itself. I would also love to see a vehicle-specific shift marker feature. An efficiency and a sport mode, when the best time to shift in your car is, provided it’s manual. I know there is a pro version, but I’m not quite ready to jump into that without some more visually-appealing and useful features. Having said all that, I still highly recommend this app and the OBD2 device to anyone wanting to be more in touch with their vehicle.
Best automobile charger I ever purchased!
I this charger is just in one word awesome!am awesome product period!not sure what I like best about ZUS , the charting my miles driven , or the reminder of the pay meter, or that it saves my parking location n offers step by step mapping to find your car; if you happen to forget say your at a large mall with multi layers of parking! ZUS is so smart it also keeps track of your battery health gives you a exact voltage reading as to what the battery is putting out. Oh and did I say how quick this little Charger can charge...it is like the little engine that could! I have NEVER had a charger; charge my iPhone n iPad so quickly; you would have to actually see it to believe it! I was so impressed with ZUS I purchased the wife one for her car as well! One of the purchases I have made that I can actually say I got my money’s worth ,and also that it’s true to its claims! They also have other products in their line which I intend to purchase in the future such air pressure reading (thru Bluetooth ) back up camera ,health check scanner Ect . It’s been a great company speaking to their customer service ,quick shipments and just the fact you know they stand behind their product!
Happy with my ZUS; I don’t leave home without it !
Developer Response ,
Dear User, we are happy to know that you found our app useful. Please help us by spreading the word amongst your friends. If you have any feedback or suggestions, please write to us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
Good. But Needs improvement
So, i really like the product as far as easy to install and the videos quality is great. I really wish on the next update they can incorporate a Battery % next to the little battery icon to give more of an idea where the battery life is at. Also, is it possible that when i return to my vehicle that the Zus wifi connects to it without me having to go into my settings and pressing it (i do have “auto join” connected but it doesn’t seem to)
Overall, im very very surprised and pleased with this product. But maybe the developers can read a few of the concerns with the app, etc and address some in a future update. This product and app has tremendous potential. And is on the brink on making me a loyal customer. As im sure others are.
I also have a question regarding the blue light on the device. Does it ever turn off? I though maybe i had to be far enough so it can deactivate so i left my phone in the house and went out to the driveway to check and it was still on. I was no longer connected to zus wifi, i was on my home wifi. And it was way more than 30 seconds, more like 5 min. Im worried that this drains my battery life??
Developer Response ,
Thank you for letting us know your concerns and your suggestions to us.
"I also have a question regarding the blue light on the device. Does it ever turn off?" The blue light should be turned off when the wi-fi is not at broadcasting mode.
If you keep having this issue with your device, feel free to reach out again. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- No NDA Inc
- 224.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 No NDA Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly Subscription $2.99
- Premium Annual Subscription $29.99
- Car Battery Health Monitor $0.99
- Car Battery Health Monitor $9.99