Conveniently book trusted and reliable home service providers such as cleaners and gardeners with the SweepSouth app. Available for on-demand or ongoing weekly bookings, a happy home is finally at your fingertips. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing SweepSouth service providers are vetted and rated by tens of thousands of customers. Book, reschedule and cancel services on the go, with safe and cashless payments.
• Experienced and fully vetted SweepStars (home service providers) that you can trust.
• Found a SweepStar you love? Set up a weekly schedule in minutes.
• Receive real-time in-app notifications.
• The fastest way to book home service providers such as cleaners and gardeners.
• SweepStars operate 7 days per week.
• Make, edit, cancel or reschedule your bookings at your convenience - we’re flexible!
• 100% satisfaction guaranteed - if you’re not happy, we’ll send someone new to complete the job.
• Next-day bookings available.
• Tailored quotes for each booking based on your home size and the tasks you require.
• Create an account and list multiple properties for fast, simple booking.
• Pay with bank card, instant EFT, SnapScan or UCount Rewards.
• Link bank cards to different locations for cashless payment with ease.
• Rate your SweepStar upon completion.
• Receive reminders about upcoming appointments.
• Tip your SweepStar after the appointment.
• Call or message your SweepStar from the app.
• Use SweepCred, a simple way to load credits into your account to use for any upcoming bookings.
Hassle-free and effortless bookings at your fingertips, let SweepSouth take care of your home service needs.
• Select and see which SweepStars also have childcare experience
• Sign up/in with Apple ID
• Numerous bug fixes and user experience improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Useless app and useless maids
I scheduled a booking and put a drop down of my address.
On the day of the booking the useless maid was an hour late. When she eventually arrived she told me that she arrived at the wrong address accross town.
After complaining 5 minutes later she then changes her story and says that she was at my apartment an hour before and tried to call me but my phone was apparently off. My phone was never off and i was already up, and i never received any calls from her.
I asked her to send me screenshots of her call records to prove that she tried to call me, she never sent that proof of screenshots.
Worst part is that my booking was subsequently cancelled and a cancellation fee of R160 was charged to my credit card.
I would highly not recommend using this app, it’s going to waste your time and money and it’s going to rip you off!!!
STAY AWAY FROM SWEEPSOUTH!!!!!
The app is easy to use but needs some tweaks. Changing cleaning location per booking needs to be made easier using preset location. The voting system need some improvement as I regularly get cleaners with a 4.5 rating that are only a 2 compared to others with a 4 rating. Maybe more specific reference to task efficiency would help (checklist). When selecting a cleaner that is unavailable it would be nice to be able to switch to another formerly used cleaner without going back through all the selection steps to the former cleaner list, just select another cleaner to fit the same job location and parameters from the last screen. Also nice to be able to put personal notes to previously used cleaners or a use again or not option so that you don’t have to remember who was good or not or have to relay the verbally to others sharing the app. I like the option of viewing the cleaner’s picture, place of birth and residence before booking. And unrelated to the app, please review your pricing as the price increase is making it less feasible to use the service regularly and rather employ cleaners privately which I’m sure is already widely practiced and detrimental to the service.
Worst Customer service period.
I honestly try and support local businesses, I believe in what sweepsouth does for under-represented workers. However, I dont believe they give a flying f$&! about customers. This morning I was informed by my sweepstar that she has left the platform, after a confirmation email yesterday evening confirming her app tomo. I had to call you guys to hear whats happening only to be told ‘theyre free agents and can cancel by 3pm the day before’, after which time I cant cancel appointment without incurring cost. You must realise besides your prescreening of sweepstars that theres a level of comfort required to allow someone into your home (probably while your at work), and that you cant have a different person ever other week. If it was as generic as me booking person A, you wouldnt have sweepstar profiles or ratings surely??! Ive used the platform for over a year now but I am DONE. Every good sweepstar has found work elsewhere, maybe Im the one thats stayed too long as youre obviously not a company worth supporting.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.