Book a reliable home cleaner in an instant for on-demand or regular weekly home cleaning with the SweepSouth app. Available in major cities, a clean, happy home is finally at your fingertips. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing SweepSouth cleaning services are rated by tens of thousands of customers, insured, and as flexible as your schedule demands. Book, reschedule and cancel cleans on the go, with safe and cashless payment upon completion of each clean.
• Experienced and fully vetted SweepStars (cleaners) that you can trust.
• Found a SweepStar you love? Set up a weekly schedule with her in minutes.
• Receive real-time in-app notifications.
• The fastest way to book a cleaner.
• SweepStars operate 7 days per week.
• Make, edit, cancel or reschedule your bookings at your convenience - we’re flexible!
• 100% satisfaction guaranteed - if you’re not happy, we’ll send someone new to complete the job.
• Next-day bookings available.
• Tailored quotes for each clean based on your home size and the extra tasks you require.
• Create an account and list multiple properties for fast, simple booking.
• Pay with bank card, instant EFT or SnapScan.
• Link bank cards to different locations for cashless payment with ease.
• Rate your SweepStar upon completion.
• Receive reminders about upcoming cleans.
• Tip your SweepStar after the clean.
• Call or message your SweepStar from the app.
• Use SweepCred, a simple way to load credits into your account to use for any upcoming bookings.
Hassle-free and effortless service at your fingertips, let SweepSouth take care of your home cleaning needs.
• More specific feedback can now be provided when rating your SweepStar
• Big performance enhancements
• General user experience improvements
• Additional bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The app is easy to use but needs some tweaks. Changing cleaning location per booking needs to be made easier using preset location. The voting system need some improvement as I regularly get cleaners with a 4.5 rating that are only a 2 compared to others with a 4 rating. Maybe more specific reference to task efficiency would help (checklist). When selecting a cleaner that is unavailable it would be nice to be able to switch to another formerly used cleaner without going back through all the selection steps to the former cleaner list, just select another cleaner to fit the same job location and parameters from the last screen. Also nice to be able to put personal notes to previously used cleaners or a use again or not option so that you don’t have to remember who was good or not or have to relay the verbally to others sharing the app. I like the option of viewing the cleaner’s picture, place of birth and residence before booking. And unrelated to the app, please review your pricing as the price increase is making it less feasible to use the service regularly and rather employ cleaners privately which I’m sure is already widely practiced and detrimental to the service.
My lady was great, although there was a language barrier. Unfortunately she wasn’t sent the exact address that I inserted in the app and she got lost for about 45 minutes (she said this happens to her often and it requires her to use her airtime and data to find the right location)...I had to drive out to fetch her. Please communicate your location correctly as this lady was on time but because she couldn’t find my complex, I was charged +/-an hour in which she didn’t work.
Very poor service
The owners of the app are not interested in what happens on the users end. Cleaners are most often unfamiliar with the apparent operations model. They will usually call you on the day for directions yet they are told not to. They will hence arrive late and inconvenience you. The owners of this service need to train their cleaners on how to use the tools they are provided with. Cleaning is also an issue, it seems they have no training on this either. If you need ironing done add on an additional hour just for 5 shirts. I’ve tried SweepSouth many times over the past 3 years and it has just went from poor to worse. I will not recommend this to anyone.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.