We all have goals, but not everyone has the app that let’s them smash them. With the new Virgin Active App, you get more functionality, more fitness, more bragging rights. Hold on tight, we’ll be regularly adding fantastic new features and improvements.
• Link the Virgin Active app to Apple Health in order to track fitness activities.
• Link your fitness device and track your training wherever you are
• Use SnapCapture (beta) to snap and sync your cardio screen results
• Set fitness goals by time, calories, distance and more, then smash them with a little help from our Personal Trainers, Bios and clubs packed with cutting-edge kit
• Let your competitive side shine and stay motivated with heart-pumping challenges and leaderboards
• Check timetables: Every club has between 40-120 group exercise classes a week, so make sure you book your spot – you can even book your favourite bike in our Ride class! View all of your awesome club visits
• Find your nearest club with our easy-peasy GPS locator
Online workouts are now available within the app to keep you healthy and fighting fit where ever you are.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Log in issues
Recently every few days the app wants me to log-in again & then refuses to accept my password or to allow me to reset my password. Have to leave it for a day or 2 & then it works again. Very frustrating as I can’t access my app for a few days at a time. I have the latest version. Maybe time for a bug fix update guys?!
Developer Response ,
Hi! Our app was down due to maintenance, please let us know if you’re still experiencing this issue.
After the recent update my app kicked me out and would refuse to let me log in as it would say the password is incorrect!
After “successfully” changing the password via security questions and email (multiple times) It still wont let me log in and continues to say the password is incorrect or something went wrong? But i have received confirmation emails saying I have successfully changed my password.
The app is extremely faulty and when booking a class it is very frustrating when you think there is still availability because the app says: “book now” but when you click on it, it says fully booked. In the old app it would show immediately if the class was full.
Developer Response ,
Hi There, we’re terribly sorry for the inconvenience. Our app was down for a short while, please let us know if you’re still experiencing this issue.
I’m very disappointed. I’ve downloaded the app several times with the expectation that this problem would be fixed by now. The app keeps logging me out and it is therefore impossible to make bookings via the app. Numerous times it also says that my password and email address doesn’t match but then without changing it a few minutes later if n try to login it logs in..
You should really fix this because the same type of complaints were listed more than 5 months ago
- Virgin Active South Africa (Pty) Ltd
- 224.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Virgin Active 2017
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.