Snoop looks out for you 24/7, keeping an eye on your bills, saving you money where you already spend and showing all your banking in one place.
Snoop is a free money-saving app that works 24/7, watching your spending and spotting smart ways you can save. It’s the ultimate money organiser.
- Snoop shows all your info in one place – just connect your bank accounts and credit cards.
- Snoop searches for clever ways to save money at the places you spend. We call these ‘Snoops’.
- Snoop watches your regular bills, making sure you’re not getting ripped off.
- Snoop uses super-secure tech to connect your accounts and never sees your bank login details.
- Snoop always looks forwards, spotting problems and opportunities, and giving you the heads-up.
You can’t watch your money all day. But Snoop can. Snoop’s only job is to look out for you, 24/7.
Snoop’s smart bill tracker will let you know when there are big swings in your regular payments. So you don’t get ripped off.
- Energy supplier taking advantage? Not on Snoop’s watch.
- TV package on the up? Snoop’s on it.
- Mobile price being hiked? Snoop will have it for breakfast.
Snoop’s regular spending summaries will help you manage your money too. Use them to help with your budgeting – look back at last week’s spending or look ahead at what’s going out next week.
The more accounts you connect, the more ideas and offers you'll see too. The more feedback you give, the quicker Snoop learns what to show you. Snoop’s always looking, always learning and always in your corner.
Snoop connects your accounts through Open Banking using the latest secure tech, so you’re in super-safe hands…
- The app has the same high standards of security as your bank.
- Snoop never sees or asks for your bank password or login details.
- We're authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Here are the banks we can connect to:
Bank of Scotland
Bank of Ireland
Amex and Starling launching in June. First Trust on the way.
Once you’ve connected your bank accounts, Snoop does 3 things brilliantly…
1. Keeps an eye on your bills so you don’t get ripped off.
2. Saves you money at the places you already spend.
3. Shows all your bank accounts and credit cards in one place.
Get connected in seconds and let Snoop get to work helping you manage your money.
- Order your accounts any way you like – now you can lift and shift your accounts to put them in any order that makes sense to you. A little feature we know will make a big difference to lots of Snoopers.
- Reminders about reconnecting accounts – under banking regulations, you have to reconnect to Snoop every 90 days so we’ve added a few ways to nudge you about this in plenty of time.
- Easier to leave a review – if you tell us you’re enjoying Snoop, we’ll give you the option to link through to the App Store and write a review. Just in case you want to help us spread the word.
- Update your details – You can now change their name and email address in the App.
- Bug fixes – the usual mix of fixes to make Snoop even slicker and quicker.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent, Well Worth Your Time
This is a very clever app. It analyses your finances and then points out where you can save money - what’s not to like?
It will offer you tricks and tips on how to get the best deal on things like insurance (home/car) and will show your how to get discounts, loyalty points, best bank accounts for you etc and it will help you switch to the cheapest energy supplier. It’s a bit like the Martin Lewis website although not yet so comprehensive.
The key thing though is that it monitors you and your money, letting you know when you could be making a saving somewhere.
It’s good so far.
Developer Response ,
Hi Tucky 659. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review.
We’re glad you like Snoop and we’ll be working to keep extending the services we can offer.
All the best – everyone at Snoop HQ
An excellent alternative to other finance apps.
What makes Snoop stand out from the other finance apps (offering features like categorised spending and regular payment monitoring) is the snoops - short, insightful tips about various aspects of money, some of which are tailored to your spending habits.
Want to know how much you've spent on pizza this month? There's a snoop for that! Want to know how to save money on pizza? There's a snoop for that!
I've tried several other finance apps but found many of them to be too feature rich or pestering (like Emma). Snoop has a clean UI and keeps it simple, but in a good way. After all, my bank's app has finally added features like categorising spending, so it's not a feature I need in my finance apps. The snoops, however, are well worth having the app for.
Once they've added more banks, credit cards and investment providers (like NS&I), it'll be perfect.
Developer Response ,
Hi Nichelhaus. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. We’re going to keep improving the features Snoop offers – our aim is to make it even more useful! And we're continuing to add more and more banks that support Open Banking APIs so watch this space for an app update that brings them. All the best – everyone at Snoop HQ
Very user friendly and nice looking.
I have been looking for a while to find an app that will allow me to put my bank accounts in one app and let me see the balance and everything else in one app. I also love this app because it can be used in jailbroke devices too and that’s good, please don’t change that :)
I would give more than 5 stars if possible.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.