Access exclusive offers with the clever Moonpig shopping app. Send personalised cards, gifts, flowers, balloons and plants straight to their door. Apple Pay now accepted.
Send joy at the tap of a button with the Moonpig greeting cards app. We're living in uncertain times but one thing's for certain: it's never been easier to send personalised cards, birthday gifts, beautiful flowers and even balloons for next-day delivery. Browse thousands of personalised cards, upload your favourite photos, and send to your nearest and dearest in the UK or abroad when choosing our international postage. We deliver your cards worldwide, so you're never more than a few taps away from the people you love.
The Moonpig app is so much more than an online shopping app; we take pride in helping people turn something as simple as a piece of paper into a message of care. Whether you're creating birthday cards or sending letterbox gifts, we're here to make their moment the most personal and heartfelt it can be.
What makes Moonpig unique?
· Stay connected, wherever you are: No stamp? No problem. With Moonpig you can make someone's day without even leaving the sofa.
· Find the perfect card for any occasion: Personalised birthday cards, Valentine’s Day cards Mother’s Day cards, anniversary cards, group cards, thank you cards and get-well cards – we've got all of these and many more.
· Make it personal: Choose from thousands of cards where you can upload your own photos and customise your text.
· Choose your card's size: We have standard, large and giant cards, and even postcards too.
· Send your card on the go: You can send it straight to their letterbox or back to you to sign (if you choose this option we'll pop in an extra envelope).
· Send personalised cards anywhere in the world: We've got delivery options to suit you, whether you need it to arrive ASAP or on a specific date.
· Never miss an occasion: Set up handy reminders for important dates and we'll make sure you send something in plenty of time.
· Cards and all the trimmings: As well as cards we have flowers and balloons, personalised mugs, toys and games, food and drink gifts, letterbox gifts and more – we've even got pampering gifts to brighten up their lockdown.
· Gifts from the brands you love: We've got hundreds of gifts for men, women and children. Find everything from Beer Hawk gift sets and Star Wars mugs to Disney games and Funko Pop! Figurines.
Introducing Group Cards
Gone are the days of passing a card round your friends, family or colleagues – signing a card has never been easier thanks to our online group cards. From sorry-you’re-leaving work cards to group birthday cards and everything in between, you can now collect messages from anyone (no matter where they are in the world!), and make their day with a card from everyone. Simply head to the Account section of the app to get started.
What special features does the app have?
· Use our virtual augmented reality (AR) tool to see and compare the sizes of cards in real life.
· Add your own handwritten message by taking a picture from your phone or using an Apple Pencil on iPad.
· Upload images to online cards and photo gifts straight from your iPhone or iPad. Zoom, rotate and crop them to size.
· Import special occasions like birthdays and anniversaries from your phone's calendar to the app.
· Set reminders – use it as a birthday countdown and never miss someone's special day again. Make sure you enable notifications!
· Upgraded to iOS 14? Discover our exclusive (and pretty clever) new reminder widget.
· Always get stuck on what to write? We have plenty of pre-written greeting card messages on the app to get you started.
· Use the in-app live chat to discuss any queries you have with Customer Services.
· Access exclusive offers only available to app customers.
· Checkout safely and securely using Apple Pay, PayPal, or debit/credit cards.
Download the Moonpig app and send love straight to their door.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I am partially sighted so I’m using the accessibility options on my iPhone to place an order most of it is easy and intuitive to use except when it comes to agreeing to the terms and conditions or if you wanna opting for notifications via email for some reason the tick the boxes doesn’t show up or get said on my sound option so I don’t know that I’m supposed to tick the boxes because it doesn’t state there is an option to do this until I get somebody to look at it and they can see it for themselves otherwise I wouldn’t know it’s there and I end up being stuck at the create account process it was taken me awhile to realise that I need to take two boxes because the options don’t get told to me by the accessibility other than that and the fact that when you enter your credit card details I didn’t know that I’m supposed
Developer Response ,
Hi Tron2040, Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry you've had difficulty using our app. We’re always looking to hear from customers on how to improve our apps and website, so thank you for taking the time. We have passed your feedback along to our app team and they are looking into this. If you need any further help just give us a call on 0345 4500 100 or email email@example.com. Thanks, The Moonpig Team
Now broken - t’s a pig alright! Moan pig!? 🐖
Service is ok it warns of a five day delay due to covid slowing post down. For some reason now I can only look at the cards in their library and as soon as I pick one it does nothing! Tap or force touch slide all do nothing making it a complete waste of time. I picked out pics which I edited & now I can’t even load the card! Pfft. Funky bird will have to be the next move as I can’t waste all my time on what may be to late anyway. The app was ok - it needed simple things like a save all progress as if you got side tracked (a call for instance) then came back all progress was lost and you have to start over. Constant emails are not endearing me to this,it really is/or rather was a last resort when you couldn’t get a card quickly then fill it and get back out to catch the post.
This was good for personalised cards also but now you can’t even select a card - personalised or not! Fix the basics before trying to force feed us flowers and gift boxes. A simple save feature is a must before I try again. Wasted time on this big fat failure of an app. I had previously given it five stars but it worked then if you knew what card and no one interrupted the process. Moan pig is more apt - It should be simple but it only makes me moan,sigh or want to throw my phone at the wall! Pfft.... 🐷
Developer Response ,
We know it's been some time since you left this review but wanted to let you know that we have taken your feedback on board and have made some improvements we hope you will like.
We cannot apologise enough for the delays faced earlier in the pandemic. We have been working hard to fulfil as many orders as possible while keeping all of our staff safe as well as Royal Mail who have been under an immense amount of pressure.
The fact you had issues with loading cards is an issue that we own 100%. We have since made quite a few improvements to the stability of the app to stop these issues and catch them in the future. We also hope that you will be happy to hear, any edits that you make to our cards are now saved, meaning that you can even customise multiple cards at once. Any card which has been edited can now be accessible from the homepage to pick up where you left off.
Many thanks for taking the time to give us the feedback and either way, thank you for taking the time to leave the feedback.
The App Team
Really good service
I really like Moonpig. They are reliable and love the new features that they now have. Shows how much they have grown and improved. The cards are a good quality and have reasonable prices. Lots of cards to choose from and fast delivery. I have liked how they have performed in the epidemic and would like to say thank you for connecting me with my family during this period. They have made a lot of family members happy. I’ve had 6 birthdays close family and friends since lockdown and appreciate I was still able to send cards and gifts. I do think their gifts are overpriced for what you get. And I think they should offer gift cards like funky pigeon do as well. That’s all my constructive criticism I have. Other than that great service and products!!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Moonpig.com Limited
- 73.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2020 Moonpig.com
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.