Utrack by Uswitch
A new service to help you manage your home energy costs.
• Track your energy across the day and monitor changes in your energy spend
• Get dynamic energy insights, such as peak usage times
• Calculate potential savings with handy household tips
The Uswitch app has been given a refresh. This new-look service now gives you more features focused on controlling your home energy, which could help you reduce the cost of your household bills. This is Utrack by Uswitch.
We know saving money is important to you, especially as living costs continue to rise. That’s why we want to do more than just help you switch.
Here’s what you can do on Utrack, the new service from Uswitch:
• Connect your smart meter to get automated updates and personalised dynamic insights on your home energy usage
• See how much you could save by changing your energy habits
• Check your progress over time and see how your usage compares to others
• Learn how energy efficient your home is
You can still use the Uswitch app to access switching for your broadband and mobile phone.
• Exclusive deals — Get access to exclusive deals from leading broadband and TV providers when you switch
• Pay less, get more — From Game Of Thrones to Sky Sports, get more of the shows and channels you love for less
• One stop comparison — Compare broadband speeds and TV channels across multiple packages from top broadband and TV providers
Why overpay for your phone? Whether you’re after more data, minutes or texts, there’s a new phone or SIM-only deal that should match your needs.
• Flexibility & control — 30 day SIM only contracts give you the freedom to compare and switch to a better deal whenever you like
• Better deals — Compare all major networks, including O2, Vodafone, Three, EE, Virgin Mobile, giffgaff and more starting from £5 per month
• No credit? No problem — Compare great-value, SIM only plans that don’t require a credit check or contract
• Looking for a new phone — You can compare the best-selling mobile phone deals from the UK’s biggest networks right here
To improve your experience on the app, we've worked through a couple of bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Switching made easy
A cold drizzly day outside . Tariff end date looming with one of the Big Six suppliers along with predicted tariff energy increases
Had had enough and used this web site which was VERY easy to use to start the process of switching . Your supplier should have printed the necessary end of tariff information on your last bill to allow direct comparisons . Going with BULB which had “glowing” reviews on Trust Pilot . Early days , as the switch will happen over the next few weeks , but almost £ 500 predicted saving is too large to ignore . As I’ve been paying a green energy supplement on my energy bills for the last few years I might as well reap some of the benefit via one of these Green Energy companies .
I’ve saved pounds without spending a penny!
On a rainy Sunday afternoon...I decided to do some ‘personal admin’. I’ve saved £6.50 a month on my broadband and got a faster bandwidth. I’ve also found a cheaper gas and electricity provider. And when I decided to transfer my mobile phone provider, I was offered a match to stay with EE...who are pretty decent anyway. So yes...take the plunge, make the time, phone a friend, spend your savings wisely 🦉
Uswitch has saved me and my family a few hundred pounds whether it’s phone sim deals, energy tariffs, broadband and car insurance it’s been brilliant and I highly recommend.
I always use this site and tell people who are looking for new deals this is the app to use, they are the cheapest deal finders on the market by far as I check all the comparison sites and they are always the cheapest.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Uswitch Ltd
- 48.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Uswitch Limited