Compare and switch energy, broadband, mobiles, and credit cards - and save up to £1,093 this year.
Manage your utility bills all in one place, and we’ll send you reminders when it’s time to switch again to a better deal.
The award winning app from uSwitch allows you to scan your bill’s QR code for an instant, bespoke energy comparison. Switching to the best deal takes just minutes, and is done right in the app. Looking for a better broadband deal? You can find the best deal for you easily by comparing the fastest and cheapest deals in your area. Paying too much for your mobile phone contract? Find your perfect phone or get exclusive SIM only deals that can help you save money while getting all the texts, minutes and data you need.
Energy — It’s easy to compare and switch your energy provider (gas and/or electricity) and, with the Switching Made Simple app, you’ll get personalised, expert help
• Scan your way to savings — It’s easier than ever to run an energy comparison! Just scan your bill’s QR code for instant, bespoke results and you could save up to £482*
• Compare and switch anywhere, anytime — Compare the market to find the best plan for you, then switch to it in minutes
• Track your switch progress — You can track your progress of your energy switch, from start to finish, at any time
My Bills — Add your utility bills, and we’ll notify you when it’s time to switch again and lock in your savings for another year.
• Manage all of your bills in one place — Easily add your energy, broadband, and mobile bills
• Get reminders — We’ll let you know when it’s time to switch again, so you don’t get bill shock when your contract ends
Broadband — If slow broadband speeds are dragging you down, use the Switching Made Simple app to find your perfect broadband package
• Exclusive deals — Get access to exclusive deals from leading broadband and TV providers when you switch through the Switching Made Simple app
• Pay less, get more — From Game Of Thrones to Sky Sports, get more of the shows and channels you love for less
• One stop comparison — Compare broadband speeds and TV channels across multiple packages from top broadband and TV providers
Mobile phone contracts and SIM only deals — Stop paying too much for your mobile contract. Save money and get all the data, minutes and texts you need with a new mobile phone or SIM only deal
• Flexibility & control — 30 day SIM only contracts give you the freedom to compare and switch to a better deal whenever you like
• Better deals — Compare all major networks, including O2, Vodafone, Three, EE, Virgin Mobile, giffgaff and more starting from £5 per month
• No credit? No problem — Compare great-value, SIM only plans that don’t require a credit check or contract
• Looking for a new phone — You can compare the best-selling mobile phone deals from the UK’s biggest networks right here.
Credit cards — Find and compare credit cards to see if you could get a better deal. With the right card you can get cashback as you spend, avoid interest on your existing debts, spread the cost of big purchases, or get near-perfect market exchange rates for your travel spending
• Get cashback and reward points — Earn store loyalty points, air miles or cash as you spend
• Avoid interest — Transfer your existing debts to 0% interest credit card and avoid interest for months or even years
• Spread the cost of spending — Got a big purchase in mind? Find a 0% interest card, so you can spread the cost of any purchase over several months
• Free overseas use — Been burned using your card abroad? Get near “perfect” market exchange rates with a card that lets you avoid sneaky “overseas use” fees
* £1,093 is the average amount saved by uSwitch users who switch their energy, broadband, and mobile phone contracts, plus shifting some credit card debt to a balance transfer card. These figures were calculated between 1 July 2018 and 31 December 2018.
We’ve fixed an issue preventing some of you being able to do mobile comparisons.
Ratings and Reviews
Switching made easy
A cold drizzly day outside . Tariff end date looming with one of the Big Six suppliers along with predicted tariff energy increases
Had had enough and used this web site which was VERY easy to use to start the process of switching . Your supplier should have printed the necessary end of tariff information on your last bill to allow direct comparisons . Going with BULB which had “glowing” reviews on Trust Pilot . Early days , as the switch will happen over the next few weeks , but almost £ 500 predicted saving is too large to ignore . As I’ve been paying a green energy supplement on my energy bills for the last few years I might as well reap some of the benefit via one of these Green Energy companies .
I’ve saved pounds without spending a penny!
On a rainy Sunday afternoon...I decided to do some ‘personal admin’. I’ve saved £6.50 a month on my broadband and got a faster bandwidth. I’ve also found a cheaper gas and electricity provider. And when I decided to transfer my mobile phone provider, I was offered a match to stay with EE...who are pretty decent anyway. So yes...take the plunge, make the time, phone a friend, spend your savings wisely 🦉
Customer service unavailable
Made a switch and a week after the switch hasn't gone through. While I understand the app is great, I found it funny that Uswitch works on Saturdays to help new customers who want to switch but the main customer service department doesn't work on Saturday to help existing customers with issues.
Developer Response ,
We send your switch over to your new supplier, you then have a 14 day cooling off period and then you should receive a switch over date from your new supplier. You should see a timeline in the app which will keep you informed of this progress.
Mobile App Team
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.