Your money is at your fingertips with the Marcus app. Enjoy fast, easy access to your Marcus by Goldman Sachs® products including savings accounts, CDs, personal loans and Marcus Insights, in just a few taps. The Marcus app helps make banking easy: check your balances, track your progress, make transfers, payments, and more with quick access using Face ID® or Touch ID®. Stay connected to your finances with help from Marcus Insights: a free set of smart tools and trackers available even if you are not already a Marcus customer – no savings account or loan required. With a smart design, intuitive interface, and simple visualizations, this free app is another way we’re here to help you make the most of your money. This app is only available for U.S. based accounts.
Grow your money:
• Schedule and track deposits and withdrawals to and from your high-yield Marcus Online Savings Account.
• Manage the maturity of your Certificates of Deposit through the Maturity Center.
• Create and manage recurring transfers to automate your savings.
• Review recent savings transactions, track your transfers and see how much interest you’ve earned this year.
• Convenient access to monthly statements and tax documents.
Manage your loan:
• Check your remaining loan balance on your Marcus Personal Loan.
• Make a payment and schedule future payments.
• See what you’ve paid to principal versus interest.
• Enroll in and manage AutoPay.
Optimize your personal finances with help from Marcus Insights:
• Marcus Insights’ free smart tools and trackers are designed to help you see your money clearly and make empowered financial decisions, even if you’re not a Marcus customer.
• Link external accounts to see your finances together, in one place.
• Explore your spending breakdown by category, visualize your cash flow and review how much you’ve spent with your most frequented merchants.
• Review strategies and tips from the Marcus team to help you save more, manage your budget and take control of your personal finances.
Multi-level security features:
• Fast and secure account access with Touch ID® and Face ID®.
• Protected by 128-bit SSL encryption and multi-factor authentication.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs® is on your side:
• We’re backed by over 150 years of Goldman Sachs’ financial expertise.
• All loans and savings products are provided by Goldman Sachs Bank USA.
• The Marcus app is brought to you by the creators of the Clarity Money budget manager.
• “Marcus by Goldman Sachs has excellent rates on its savings account and CDs.” – NerdWallet
• “Marcus by Goldman Sachs has been consistent about keeping its APY competitive in its savings account.” – Bankrate
• 4.8 out of 5 user rating for Marcus Personal Loans on CreditKarma.com
Marcus by Goldman Sachs® is a brand of Goldman Sachs Bank USA. All loans and deposit products are provided by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch. © 2020 Goldman Sachs Bank USA. All rights reserved. Member FDIC. Equal opportunity lender.
Face ID® and Touch ID® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
Our latest release includes minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
We’re always working to make the Marcus app better for you.
Enjoying the Marcus app? We’d love to hear about it! Please consider leaving us a rating or review.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good App. Touch ID / Face ID Issue (FIXED 5/1/20)
It’s a good app. Only one issue about Touch ID/Face ID. I just spoke to Marcus customer service, after you log in, do not log out. If you do log out, next time you open the app, you have to log in manually again (enter your email & password, very annoying). Just close the app and after 3 - 5 minutes later, it will log you out. Next time you open the app, you will see a Touch ID/ Face ID prompt. Not sure why Marcus set it up this way. Other banking apps, you log out. Hopefully Marcus will fix this. I feel more secure if I can log out after using the app. Also, not sure why Marcus is making us create a 4 digit pin/passcode. We don’t need it for online, however we need it for the app login? Just make it simple like other banking apps, allow us to log out/sign out, allow us to log in using Touch ID/Face after logging out, and please get rid of the passcode.
UPDATE 5/1/20: Logging out/Touch ID/Face ID issues are fixed. Now it’s perfect. Thank you developers!
Finally, noticeable interest in the right direction!
I have been a Wells Fargo customer for many years. The only interest I had grown accustomed to seeing was the insane interest payments on my credit card. My Wells Fargo savings account interest gains were pennies and never came close to the ATM and foreign currency transaction fees. I have had my Marcus account only a month and already see the financial benefits. I know it’s only $30 or $40 bucks gain per month (for now) but it’s finally noticeable money in MY direction. Just waiting for your checking account and ATM cards!
Straightforward, Outside US issue.
The clean, straightforward design is a welcome change from other banking apps that can look a bit bloated. The layout puts the most important everyday things within a couple taps.
The overall bank products themselves are actually quite great. High interest rates on Savings and CD’s are a highlight, especially in a low interest rate environment. The ACH capabilities are also phenomenal: $100k max same day, $125k max online, and unlimited if you call — the latter two are done by the next business day. You also get free wire transfers with a $10k limit if done online.
My only complaint, though quite serious, is the inability to log in while outside the US and/or with a VPN. The block is sporadic, with some IPs able to get through (from VPN and overseas alike), but there is definitely a deliberate attempt to prevent logging in from anything remotely resembling a potential foreign log in, both online and in-app. Not only is this terribly inconvenient for someone who travels (even infrequently), but it’s also troubling that blocking potential foreign IPs is the chosen security precaution rather than more concrete methods (two factor auth, travel notice, etc) that most other banks use.
All in all, Marcus is still a great banking experience, made better by this app and its growing list of features.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. At this time, if you are not located in the United States, some features of our app may not be available. Please visit marcus.com/contact to get in touch.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.