A DOCTOR’S CARE. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE.
Teladoc® connects you with a U.S. board-certified doctor via web, phone or app. Join over 50 million members and get quality, convenient healthcare on-demand.
Teladoc provides quality virtual primary care, everyday care, mental health, nutrition, dermatology and expert medical services in all 50 states via phone, online or mobile app. We have thousands of board-certified doctors, dermatologists, therapists, licensed nurses, nutritionists and world-renowned specialists who can diagnose, recommend treatment and prescribe medication for many medical issues, including:
- Non-emergency conditions like allergies, flu, cough and infections
- Eczema, psoriasis, rashes, acne and other skin conditions
- Depression, anxiety, relationship issues
- Nutrition and wellness consults
- And more
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Request a visit: Open the Teladoc app to request a visit. Then, provide a brief medical history and associated information about your medical concern, and pay a copay as low as $0 (with insurance) or a flat fee (without).
Talk to a doctor: Within minutes, a board-certified doctor reviews your medical history and submitted images and contacts you via phone, video or message center. Teladoc visits have no waiting room and no time limit; you can speak to the doctor for as long as you’d like.
Pick up prescription: A Teladoc doctor will listen to and discuss medical concerns with you, offer answers and recommend a treatment plan. If medically necessary, a prescription can be submitted to a local pharmacy of your choice.
HOW DO I GET TELADOC?
Teladoc is a service provided to you as a benefit through your employer, health insurance or other organization. If you aren’t eligible for Teladoc through insurance or your employer, you can still access select Teladoc services at a flat rate per visit. Visit Teladoc.com or download the app to learn more.
OUR MEMBERS SAY IT BEST
• “Teladoc is one of the best things my insurance provides. To have the ability to speak to a doctor quickly, sometimes within minutes of scheduling a consultation, is amazing! I appreciate having a doctor listen carefully and attend to my medical needs without delay.”
• “Exceeded my expectations! Took literally less than 10 minutes to sign up, get a call from the doctor and get the prescription I needed. Wow!”
• “I’m a working mom with four kids, so it’s really challenging when one of them gets sick. I can talk to a doctor anytime, 24/7, from anywhere, whether I’m at home or in the office. Teladoc is a game-changer.”
• “I found this therapist who’s really great; she understands me. I credit Teladoc and that therapist for allowing me to see that life didn’t have to be chaos all the time.”
• “In my experiences with Teladoc, I’ve never felt ignored or that they didn’t have time for me. I give credit to the Teladoc dermatologist who looked at the pictures and knew it was something serious.”
SECURE & CONFIDENTIAL
We take your privacy seriously. Your visit is 100% secure, confidential and HIPAA-compliant.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
• Company of the Year—Healthcare Dive, 2020
• Most Innovative Company—Fast Company, 2021
• Largest Virtual Care Company—Forbes, 2020
CONNECT WITH US
• Web: www.teladoc.com
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/Teladoc/
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/teladoc
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/teladoc/
• Phone: 1-800-Teladoc
This app also utilizes Apple HealthKit integration to enhance your experience
- Our seamless integration with HealthKit enables your provider to form a better diagnosis
- We import your most recent historical medical details on blood pressure, temperature and heart rate right into the app
- Your doctor will have access to these details before and during your visit
- Our comprehensive view of your health will enhance your interaction with Teladoc
Last updated 21 Jun:
• OpenTok Update
• Minor defect resolution, including: add to calendar updates after rescheduling, auto-refresh after consult completion, consult time slot options displayed based on state and time zone selection, deep links for ‘Forgot password,’ 'Join waiting room' and SMS/email assessment screen
• Usability updates related to language translations, button styling, screen layout…
• Accessibility improvements related to login, health record, messages, billing, authorized consenters, general/global, Message Center, consult request
Ratings and Reviews
My invoice says $0??
This app is one of the strangest things I’ve ever experienced. Strange, because I don’t understand how it exists. It doesn’t make sense.
I was almost sure it wouldn’t really work, or that it would be terrible doctors. I mean it’s an app. How am I going to get real and personal medical care downloaded from the Apple store.
But...it’s...real somehow. I really waited just a few minutes (instead of days or weeks for my pcp) and a doctor pops on my screen. (To be fair, I haven’t asked for their license #s and checked it up yet- but hoping that since its connected to a large insurance company, they wouldn’t risk the huge lawsuits of hiring fake doctors). So far they seem competent and have been on the mark with the diagnoses. But here’s the strangest part. I kept waiting for the bills to come in the mail. They never did. So I checked my invoices in the app and it said $0.00 What??? How is this free? Is it just a benefit for paying my insurance premiums? Sheesh. so worth it. So long as I can afford it, I’m sticking with this insurance now. (Unless I’m mistaken about how this all works) Its worth the monthly premium $ to not have days of anxiety or worry while waiting for a doc appointment. I was also able to call in at 10pm about a UTI and the prescription was sent over to my pharmacy in minutes. UTIs get worse by the hour and can be dangerous. This saved me from having to sit in a covid filled emergency room all night to solve that prob. So so so grateful!
This APP delivered!!!
I tried all the rest and I got to say hands down this app was the best. Just 10 minutes after downloading and signing up I was already talking with a doctor and got the antibiotics I needed within that same hour. Sure I paid $75 for the doctor appointment but I could have gotten it for free if I just added my insurance info. But there was no time for that, I just wanted/needed antibiotics without all the waiting and fronting on why I think I need it. Doctor called, I’m told my problem and what I needed he asked a couple questions and confirmed my nearest pharmacy and said my prescription will be sent to CVS. Within the hour I get a call from CVS that my prescription was ready and get this, to top it all off, I didn’t have to pay for the prescription at all. This APP was exactly what I was looking for. It’s to bad we humans can be this straight forward with each other in real life. This app was as simple as if you saw your doctor walking down the street, you tell him what’s your ailment and he says “I got you, your meds will be waiting for you at the pharmacy when you get there. so don’t even trip”. That freaking easy. That’s how it should be anyways. GET WHAT YOU NEED WHEN YOU NEED IT AND IN NO TIME!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback.
It’s hit or miss with the doctors
Some doctors on here seem hesitant to do anything when they can’t see their patients in person. I don’t use this unless I’m certain about an issue and it’s easier for me to use the app then go in or haul little kids in. One incident was when I knew my daughter had a UTI and we had a horrible blizzard coming in. The doctor refused to do anything, even though it’s on the list of things they can treat, and we were still charged for the visit. I then had to rush to urgent care where it was confirmed but by this time the blizzard had come in and we couldn’t make it to the pharmacy due to there being accidents everywhere. We were lucky we made it home. I also know when my kids have an ear infection. It’s usually a secondary infection that follows a cold for them and then they get a fever and ear pain. I had 2 kids with these symptoms and it was a Saturday. I requested visits for both on teladoc. One doctor for one child said “Yes, that’s typical of an ear infection so I will send over the prescription to the pharmacy.” And the other doctors gave me a really hard time and acted like I didn’t know what I was talking about. I was afraid he also wasn’t going to prescribe the antibiotic my son needed but he eventually did. It makes me hesitant to use this but I feel like it’s my only option sometimes. I just hate having to waste money for a visit that ends up being not helpful at all, and it’s for things the app says they can treat.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Teladoc, Inc.
- 108.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, French
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2002-2021 Teladoc, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.