Maximize your savings with the Acme Markets app and our just for U program! Register to find over $300 in weekly savings and earn gas reward points. See weekly coupons and sales on groceries and more. You can also receive your receipts digitally through J4U. Download and register to start saving now!
Find your Savings:
• Register to add your digital coupons in J4U.
• Redeem coupons automatically by entering your phone number at checkout.
• Get Personalized Coupons based on shopping history.
• Sort offers by category, purchase history, recently added, and about to expire.
Build your Shopping List:
• Adding the items you buy and items you like based on shopping history.
• Adding items to your shopping list directly from your past digital receipts.
• Scan bar codes to find out more about products and add offers automatically.
Other Features you will find:
• Visit My Store for hours, locations, and directions to your nearest Acme Markets
• Manage your account preferences.
• NEW! PUSH notifications about offers and deals
• Use your Rewards Summary to track your reward earnings. *
• For participating stores, see the Rewards Summary to find the nearest participating gas station
Bug fixes and minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This was a great easy app to use for all ages before. Ever since the new update, it’s terrible. The layout and colors mesh together making it not as easy to read as before. Also when you clip the coupons and try to add them to the basket, you have to try and click a specific point in the dim dot. If you do not hit the right spot, you open up the coupon and have to close it out and try again. It happens several times, even for one coupon. ACME please go back to the old design!!! Why fix something that wasn’t broken to begin with!!!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us. Your feedback has been shared with our App Development Team for further review. If you need further assistance, please feel free to chat with us on the mobile app by visiting Need Help under the Settings page or visiting the website using your mobile browser so we can further assist you.
Bad on so many levels...
First experience buying online with Acme...disaster..
1) Where is the shopping cart? You will find it after hunting around, after a bunch of app loads.
2) We go to place the order through the Acme app. Ok - done. Order went through as expected - however no order number, not a single order on a single page, receipt,
3) We get a call from a Filipino call center stating the order with problems with the order. What?!! What is foing on?!
Somehow we went from the ACME order to Instacart order, and Instacart is a third party service. Awesome. Now caught in insane call center hell refusing to help beyond company recited lines...escalations are refused. "Sorry sir, but in this case sir <insert bad news>" "Upon further checking, sir, <insert bad news>' - rinse and repeat.
4) Next to impossible to communicate with Acme. Chasing my tail, every person points us somewhere else. Acme Home Delivery (the real owner) even sends us to Safeway. Safeway says that is Acme - go there. Local store afraid of anything corporate, will not help.
5) We learn there are restrictions, policies <insert excuse here> - but the app never mentions. Order was placed fine, and nothing but problems ever since.
Terrible first impressions. Issue never got resolved.
Spent days in discussions with management of all the companies with nothing but apologies.
Please do it write back with statements of apologies or empathy...empty meant less words.
great idea, missed UX opportunities
First the good: integrating coupons into an app so you do not have to log those terrible paper coupons around is a perfect way to shop and use an app. Bravo!
the bad: it is clear that the designers of this app does not use it themselves because the UX is lacking the most basic tools. Most of these are mentioned by others, such as order of the coupons and inability to remove any coupons. designers only need to introduce 4 or 5 very simple fixes to make this a perfect shopping app.
Finally, there is a shopping list but it only contains the coupons you cut and does not integrate the store's database, so no actual products exist other than your coupons and the user has to built the entire shopping list him/herself, again very bad UX. Surely you have a list of the products you sell somewhere!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Albertsons Companies, LLC
- 149.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 Albertsons Companies, LLC