Bug fixes and general improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Below is my old review before this last bug fix. The good still stands (I love this app) and now the video problem was fixed!!! Yay! I just tested it out and after the video played it brought me back to the app instead of shutting down.
Love how quickly the app is updated with new content. It has a really easy layout and performs well. Only issue with this version is that after watching a video clip it shuts down the app if you let the clip play to the end. Maybe it's just an iPhone 5 thing, not sure. Bothersome, but not so much that I won't use it.
Just updated to make sure I had most current version but audio wasn’t working and score shows 0-7 in the 1st qtr. they are currently about to start 3rd, so clearly there needs to be a major update here. And why no live audio?! Drives me nuts.
Good Content Half Broken App
1. Original content
- Henne is a talented writer who is obviously passionate about our Bolts. Hayley Elwood and Chris Hayre provide regular video updates. On a side note I miss Jordan Beane and Ricky Henne’s Behind the Bolt segment which has been discontinued since Beane left
2. Modern interface
- the UI looks very nice and modern, and I like how the loading screen when first opening the app changes every now and then to a different player.
1. iPad Pro 11” display is not supported
- the app takes up a much smaller footprint than the actual display size. This issue shows large black bars on each side of the device instead of utilizing the rest of the display.
2. Picture in picture not supported
- the app does not allow you to utilize the common PiP functionality used in multitasking.
3. Video player leaves much to be desired (iPad Pro & iPhone XS)
-the video player is temperamental. If you click or drag down any incoming notification the video stops playing. This would be tolerable if you could play the video from where you left off, but the video will restart from the beginning, even though the video bar on the bottom says you’re still in the middle. If you slide the bar to rewind or forward from this point it will become unresponsive.
Message to Developers:
Please please please look into my cons as these are on going issues that need to be addressed.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.