Auto Club Mobile improves on-the-go access to trusted Auto Club services including membership, insurance, travel, and roadside assistance. This mobile version also shows members Cheapest Gas, and Branch offices nearby.
AAA Clubs currently supported in this app:
• Automobile Club of Southern California
• AAA Alabama
• AAA East Central
• AAA Hawaii
• Automobile Club of Missouri
• AAA New Mexico
• AAA Northeast
• AAA Northern New England
• AAA Texas
• AAA Tidewater Virginia
• AAA Washington
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* View membership details and insurance policies
* Pay bills for membership and insurance
* Request Roadside assistance
* Book hotel, flight, or rental card
* View upcoming trips
* Access to Trip Planner
* Find cheapest gas prices near you
* Find member branch offices
* Get traffic and road conditions for frequent commutes
* Get an insurance quote for auto, home and other products (not available in all areas)
* Get instant battery replacement quotes (not available in all areas)
* Find Approved Auto Repair facilities
- Addressed an issue with member discounts that required us to temporarily turn the feature off (it's now been reinstated)
- other stability enhancements
from previous update:
- Added 'become a member' option to the login screen
- Optimized the size of the app by removing some legacy code the app no longer uses
- Fixed user experience issues related to how and when the app asks for location permissions
- Fixed an issue where certain supported username characters were disallowed by the login input field
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No gas/dead Battery
When i was stuck on the 52 off ramp at mast the first driver could not find me, and a driver on his way home found me at the off ramp his name was Qais I believe
he stayed with me until we finally got my car started and was very professional and dealt with the fuel after not being able to start it I bought more gas after that he was checking my reciatedbattery and testing it the second installment of fuel it started right up.............I was very impressed and appreciated that he stopped to help out someone on his way home, then today my wife’s battery was DOA and in less than an hour he had it running and he checked the interior lights then retested the charging system, very professional young man direct and to the point,.........AAA i have to say in a world of drought, you and all of your employees are the Oasis in the desert.
Thank you so very much!!
grady neel III
Highway service is the worst!!!!
So my dad was driving a car that had issues and was told to test drive it at highway speeds. He did that but the car broke down and he was forced to coast the car over on the side of the highway he calls me to get a tow because he had already used all of his and the car wouldn’t turn back on so he was stranded in the cold on a Thursday night. I call them get them the info and called a few times to make sure the had a good location. The told me they’d be there around 8:55 and it was 8:20. I found my dad on the highway before them because I had to be there and waited with him. So I then look on the app to see how far they are and it said he was close. I get a call from the auto place and they told me 15 minutes and it was 8:45 at the time. Well 30 minutes later we don’t see anyone come and we call back and the guy says the call was canceled. We have never canceled a tow emergency yet it’s happened to us twice. Basically we had to call again and make another and we sat on the side of the highway in a not so safe location for 2 and a half hours till we finally got help. They also moved it to high priority!! Worst service ever
Developer Response ,
We are sorry for the bad phone call experience and forwarded your feedback to the Roadside Assistance team to review. If the 1 star rating was not for the app experience then would you please consider updating your review to include only your opinion of the app? You may email the app team at Support@aaa-onboard.com with "App Review" as the subject.
Old app was better
Started using this app in 2017 because my car has battery issues and I would use the app to request a jump start when needed. It was super simple, just open the app, set my location and then I could track the person coming to help. I loved that I never had to wait on hold or guess when someone was coming. Earlier this year I went out to my car and found it was dead, no problem just opened up the app... but to my horror they had “updated” the app and removed the only thing that actually makes this app worthwhile. Now it brings you to a page that just has the phone number on it. What’s the point of the app then? If you try to set your breakdown location it just says “connection unavailable” and prompts you to call. They apparently updated the app a few days ago to resolve this issue and I’ve deleted and redownloaded the app several times but it still brings me to the stupid phone number page. ADDITIONALLY they have taken down the online request on their website, it also brings you to a page that only has the phone number. This is ridiculous, why are we going back 20 years?? Please fix this, this app was seriously the best but then you removed the most useful feature.
- American Automobile Association
- 264.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Automobile Club of Southern California
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.