Authenticator App - OneAuth 4+
Secure your online accounts
Your search for an ultra secure and easy to use two factor authenticator app ends here. Experience the all-new OneAuth from Zoho and protect all your online accounts.
OneAuth is an industry standard authenticator app developed by Zoho. You can now enable TFA and secure all your online accounts like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and more.
Over 1 million users trust OneAuth to enable 2FA and secure their online accounts.
Take charge of your online security with two factor authentication
- ADD accounts using QR Code: Use On Screen Scanner, browse saved QR code or use Continuity Camera.
- AUTHENTICATE your online accounts using Time-based OTPs. These OTPs can be accessed offline too.
- Backing up your online accounts in OneAuth is easy. We offer ENCRYPTED BACKUP for all your online accounts and they can be recovered securely by means of a Passphrase. The Passphrase is unique and known only to you and aids in recovery in case of lost or broken device.
- OneAuth syncs your OTP secrets across all your devices. Making it easy for you to access OTPs from anywhere.
- OneAuth is AVAILABLE ON ALL PLATFORMS. Experience secure authentication on macOS, iOS, iPadOS, and watch OS devices.
An authenticator app that provides enhanced user experience
- CREATE FOLDERS to organize your TFA accounts to your convenience. You can create and reorder personal and work folders separately for easy access. You can also move accounts within and in between folders.
- Identify your 2FA accounts easily by associating them with their BRAND LOGOS.
- SEARCH and find your accounts quicker with Oneauth's inbuilt search.
- Explore OneAuth to its fullest potential without creating an account. GUEST USERS can use the export and import option while switching to a new device.
- Users can also MIGRATE their existing online accounts to OneAuth easily from Google Authenticator.
Greater security for your Zoho accounts with multi-factor authentication
Passwords are just not enough. You need additional layers to ensure your account is properly safeguarded. OneAuth does that for you!
- With OneAuth, you can enable MFA for all your Zoho accounts.
- Set up PASSWORDLESS SIGN-IN. Avoid the everyday hassle of typing out your passwords.
- Prefer a sign-in mode of your choice. You can select from multiple options like push notification, QR code, and Time-based OTPs. Even in case you're offline, you can access your account with Time-based OTPs.
- Toughen up your account security. Ensure ONLY you can access your account by enabling BIOMETRIC Touch ID AUTHENTICATION.
- Monitor devices and sessions in OneAuth, track login locations and designate devices into primary and secondary.
OneAuth quickly adopts to the latest Apple OS and always keeps up with emerging technologies.
Here are some of the macOS features that OneAuth supports
- Menu Bar: execute critical OneAuth actions from a dedicated menu.
- Touch Bar: copy codes and perform other actions from the touch bar.
- Keyboard Shortcuts: use shortcuts for key actions like Scan QR code and Cloud Sync.
- Widgets: Gets you the OTPs quickly to help you log in to your accounts.
- Watch Face widgets: Gets you the right OTPs directly from your Apple watch.
- Passkeys: Enhances your login experience across all Zoho apps.
- Stage Manager: Switch easily between applications and OneAuth.
- Focus Filters: Allows you to associate the appropriate Zoho account for each Focus mode.
- Quick Notes: Lets you intuitively edit 2FA accounts with seamless deep linking.
- Time-sensitive push notifications: Gets your critical information from OneAuth that you need to know or act upon immediately.
- Dark mode: Reduce strain and improve your user experience by turning on dark mode.
Think Privacy. Think Zoho.
At Zoho, data privacy and security is core to our business.
We believe that every individual has a right to access the internet securely and thus our authenticator app OneAuth will be free forever.
Our help channels are available 24*7 for customers. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MAJOR Upgrade alert!
OneAuth now provides a smarter way to access your Zoho accounts.
With the all-new smart sign-in, you can log in without having to type in usernames or passwords.
This makes the whole process lightning-quick as you can access your zoho apps by scanning the QR code available at "auth.zoho.com".
Here are the latest updates to elevate your OneAuth TFA experience.
Fortified security and improved user experience coming your way!
FOLDERS for easy account navigation: The new OneAuth Authenticator lets you organize by creating, naming, and ordering TFA accounts with folders, to your priority.
For example, you can create two separate folders, "Personal" and "Work"and easily differentiate between your personal and professional accounts.
LOGOS for account differentiation: Associate brand logos to your accounts. Select from an array of over 400 logos and reach the OTPs that you need without delay.
IMPORT FROM GOOGLE AUTHENTICATOR: You might want to switch to an authenticator with secure cloud backup. You can now import accounts from Google Authenticator in just a click right from your authenticator tab.
Security enhancements: With the latest version, we have switched to a more secure encryption mode in OneAuth to ensure account data security.
Reach out to us at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @ZohoOneAuth
Ratings and Reviews
Zoho is creating values
For many decades I have seen companies come and go. Zoho appears to be doing everything that google is doing. I wish them luck on taking on google and reaching the same size. Zoho I have used several of Zoho platforms and it is always a pleasure to deal with Zoho. The name brings good experience and the after you experience Zoho you want to say nice thing about it. This is how relationships should be.
Zoho just keeps getting better!
Zoho hands down has the best apps for business. I’ve used several different platforms in the past couple years and this is one of the best!
Developer Response ,
We are glad that our OneAuth app serves its purpose as you expected. Our main aim is to secure your account. We appreciate your feedback.
Push notification to sign in to the app
Whenever I try to login to the app, it says I need to accept the push notification ... IN THE APP ... which I cannot login to without accepting the push notification that I can only receive if I’m already signed in but I can’t sign in because I can’t receive the push notification IN THE APP I’M TRYING TO SIGN IN TO.
I LOATHE Zoho and this app for this single reason, and would NEVER recommend it to anyone. I have to deal with this because my company uses Zoho, otherwise I’d never go anywhere near this OneAuth app or any Zoho services for the rest of my life.
Developer Response ,
We would like to help you with this from our end, please drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your good call back number to reach you and screenshot of this reply. So that we can schedule a call from our end and fix this issue.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zoho Corporation
- 27.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.