Can’t go to the doctor? Get convenient home delivery or pharmacy pickup options—your prescriptions will always be stress-free, affordable, and completely private.
Available in select states--download the app to learn more!
HOW IT WORKS
1. After downloading the app, create an account or continue as a guest user.
2. Select a service: birth control, emergency contraception, UTI treatment, or schedule a health center appointment.
3. Answer a few health questions so clinicians can determine what's best for you.
4. Add payment and shipping information to submit your request for review by a clinician.
5. From here, you’ll be well on your way to quickly and easily getting the care you need!
PRESCRIPTIONS YOU NEED, WHEN YOU NEED THEM
• Delivered subscription birth control pills starting at $20/pack; includes auto-refills for up to one year + free shipping.
• Pharmacy pickup options for birth control pills, patch, or ring prescriptions.
• Delivered emergency contraception via overnight shipping—because accidents happen.
• Fast treatment for UTIs—simply pick up your medication at a pharmacy.
*Offerings vary by state.
EASY TO USE, PRIVATE, AND SECURE
• Make your request anytime, anywhere.
• In most cases, no appointment or physical examination required.
• Get in and out in under 10 minutes.
• Secure billing and patient information.
• Discreet packaging to your doorstep.
• Pay with credit, debit, or prepaid card.
• Planned Parenthood expertise—100 years and counting!
STRAIGHT ANSWERS FROM PLANNED PARENTHOOD
Planned Parenthood Direct also helps you decide which birth control method is right for you. Put your anxieties to rest and get answers to common questions from the experts at Planned Parenthood.
In this update, we've made it easier to register and simplified our checkout process. We've also made improvements that make getting care quick and easy.
If you're enjoying PP Direct, please leave a review! If you have questions or suggestions, let us know at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If available in your state, try it!
I’ve been a long time supporter of Planned Parenthood. I donate monthly and am vocal about my love for the services that are offered. However, using this app is actually the first time that I have personally used its services and now I feel even more passionate about supporting this amazing organization.
I’ve been on birth control that was prescribed by my primary care for about a year. The birth control has worked great for a large amount of my needs, however it is very expensive even after my insurance. Turns out my insurance covers little to no amount for “non necessary birth control”. Because of Planned Parenthood, I am able to pay the same amount for 6 months of birth control as I was paying for just one previously, all without the hassle of going to the pharmacy and dealing with appointments.
I was a bit nervous because being in Utah meant that I had to have a video chat with a physician after filling out the in app survey but the physician who helped me choose what was the best option was kind and made me feel very comfortable. If you are lucky enough to be in a state where these services are offered I say try it. And thank you all at Planned Parenthood for making these services available.
Developer Response ,
Hi Katee, thank you so much for this wonderful review. It's fantastic to hear that you found the app to be affordable – that's definitely one of our goals! We greatly appreciate your ongoing support!
I highly recommend this app
Ive been getting my birth control from Planned Parenthood for about 3 years now and each time around November/December I have to go in for an appointment to renew my pills for a years worth I get really bad anxiety because I never know if ill be able to get someone to drive me since I’ve never gotten my license and because i dont have insurance and am now too old for the program they offer im also worried about the price of my prescription. When I found out about the app I was so happy and so relieved. I was able to order my prescription without having to visit the clinic and the clinician that helped me was incredibly nice and approached any questions they had for me in such a warming way. I received my pills in about a week and the price was surprisingly cheap as well. 3 months for $75? What a great deal! I will definitely be continuing my use of the app for as long as its up and running. Their security for user safety/privacy is also a big plus for those in less than desirable situations.
Developer Response ,
This is wonderful, thank you for sharing! We are so glad that the Planned Parenthood Direct app met your expectations.
Fast, friendly, and easy to use!
My name is Jackie and I’m a mom of 2 boys. Due to covid-19 I have been unable to be seen with my OB/GYN and was needing a quick solution. In about 15mins I was able to use this app to fill in information, verify my identity, decide on a birth control method great I’m happy with, place an order and pay for it. About an hour later I was messaged by a doctor through the app addressing my questions about the BC I selected and received tracking information letting me know when I would get my order. Ordered on a Thursday afternoon and it’s supposed to be here Monday. Pretty awesome! Now for what I bought (6mos birth control pills) it is $150 which isn’t cheap but with my insurance, that’s about what the cost of the office visit would’ve been even with my birth control being free through my insurance. The smallest pack they mail is 3mos and it’s $75. But no random fees and it’s an easy to use app. Very satisfied!
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc.
- 123.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Planned Parenthood 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.